my idea for the teaser trailer

matt duke

hi. ive been checking out this site and i love it. so i thought id give my 2 cents.

my idea for the teaser is this.

the teaser starts with some shots of the southern country side. theres a voice over about how nice and peaceful the south is. the camera pans right into the "welcome to hazzard county" sign. as we see the sign the General Lee jumps the sign and we see Bo and Luke driving. they do the yee haw and the dixie horn blows. then we see Roscoe behind them crash the sign. then maybe shots of the cast.

they should film this just for a teaser. the thing im looking forward to see most is the jumps. these days the jumps look kick ass, and id like to see a great shot of the general jumping.

what do you think? you got any ideas?

hey matt, Nice idea for a teaser trailer, I hope the stunts of the General, are more spectular than ever!!! from what I can see and from what I have heard, There are many General Lee's being built for stuntwork so you can bet we are in for a treat. I dont know if it is still holds true but at one time the General Lee, held the worlds record for the longest car jump!!! Who knows what we may see! Yeee Haww!!!!!!!!!