Perfect Strangers/Dukes Crossover

Bo's Crush

Balki: Of course' date=' I wont what makes you think that?

Larry: well, Balki, you sang on our way down here.

Balki: No, i won't do that.

Bo: Well, how about y'all tell me about Chicago, that's where Shannon says your origanlly from.

cue julieduke[/quote']

Larry says "Well Chicago it's the Windy city and it's gets a pretty good winter there and cold. Well we have the Cubs and the White Sox I like both baseball teams and the Bulls and the Bears as well."

Balki says "Wait a minute Larry, there is a sports with real live Bears playing on it."

Larry says "No Balki, there a football team and that's the nickname why the Atlanta Falcons aren't a bunch of large birds on the field now."

cue Bo's Crush

Shannon: No balki' date=' dont you understand football?

Balki: of course i do. Dont be ridcuols, what is it?

boy someone needs to explian to him dont they?

cue juileduke[/quote']

Bo says "Listen Balki, two teams gets on the field and they each have eleven players and one is offense and one gets defense and they see who can score more points. Whoever scores more points wins the game."

Balki says "Oh, I think I understand Bo. But where do the Bears and Falcons if the players our on the field then."

Cue Bo's Crush

Bo says "Listen Balki, two teams gets on the field and they each have eleven players and one is offense and one gets defense and they see who can score more points. Whoever scores more points wins the game."

Balki says "Oh, I think I understand Bo. But where do the Bears and Falcons if the players our on the field then."

Cue Bo's Crush

Boss had called and emergency meeting with Rosco and he explain an reporter named Larry, well nobody knew his last name was asking questions at the Boars Nest and he was wondering if Rosco knew who the guy was.

Cue Bo's Crush

Boss had called and emergency meeting with Rosco and he explain an reporter named Larry, well nobody knew his last name was asking questions at the Boars Nest and he was wondering if Rosco knew who the guy was.

Cue Bo's Crush

Rosco says "Well Boss, all I know is that Larry is from Chicago and drives a Mustang and his cousin Balki which doesn't everything American seeing how he's Myops."

Boss says "Balki is perfect, he would go along with anything I would say and help us out."

Rosco says " I don't know Boss, I feel like were taking advantage of Balki not knowing nothing right now."

Cue Bo's Crush

Boss: he wont know he's not american.

Rosco: I just feel i shouldnt be a part of it.

Boss: ROSCO!

cue juileduke

Meanwhile Larry and Balki are riding around with Bo and Luke there showing them Hazzard County and Balki says "Excuse Me Luke, why did you weld the doors shut it reminds me of time my cousin in Myops accidently Bondo his car shut everybody just came over and looked at it. Well you see where I'm for Myops it's a real luxury to have a car and this guy Bondo his shut and he left it in the driveway for years. I think his wife got mad and he finally had it towed to a junkyard."

Larry says "Excuse me Balki, I wouldn't do that my car I need my to get back and forth to work and is this guy related to you by some chance."

Balki says "And to you as well, he's my older brother and your cousin as well."

Larry says "Oh great, I didn't know I had more family in Myops other than you."

Balki says "Oh you got a bunch there's the cousin that holds illegal goat races and he's got to be careful he don't get caught. Of course there always the chance one goat will eat the start/finish line before he can start it as well."

Cue Bo's Crush

• 2 weeks later...
Balki: well' date=' cousin larry, I just wanna know more about them.

Larry: well, balki, you dont have to ask them tons of questions.

Bo looked at luke then Shannon

Bo:that allright balki we dont mind.

cue juileduke[/quote']

Balki: What asking questions thats how you learn right cousin larry?

Larry: Right.

cue juileduke