tinofsoup

Hello everyone

The dukes was my fav tv has a kid,then started watching the re-runs on Bravo tv-uk about 2-3 months ago,just purchased series 1&2 (cant pick a fav episode yet) but hope to complete my colection by xmas.Fav character is definately Rosco,closely followed by JD Hogg.Just released my wife will never view this forum so the last two are a complete lie,,,,,,DAISY RULES!!!

Anybody have the release date for s7 r2 dvd????

Many Thanks

Welcome to Hazzard County! I hope that you have a great time talking to all of the Dukes of Hazzard Fans. This is a great group of fans.

About your question, all of the Dukes of Hazzard seasons (1-7) are available, and I think they have been for about 6 months or so.

Again, welcome to HazzardNet. See ya around!

Laura Duke:)

Howdy! I'm brand-new here too. I had problems with signing up about a year or so back but I made it this time! I've been a massive Dukes and John Schneider fan for two and-a-half years now, it's hard to believe.

Oh yeah, R2 Season 7.. I have mine, but I purchased it off eBay. Alternatively, I would have thought it'd be released in R2 by now. Maybe somewhere like Amazon.co.uk would state the official date?

Keep It 'tween The Ditches!

Yee-Haa!!!

• 2 weeks later...