Dog Collar Challenge

Meadowmufn

Alex, we'll go a step better. We'll replace some of our community memebers with balloon animals. Take a look at your new avatar! I'll fix your profile later.

258967408.jpg

Brian---

*Bursts out laughing* Allow me to return the favor! Ive taken the liberty of having a Coltrane family portrait done!

basic%20balloons.jpg

Such a good looking family! ;)

Alex

Almost forgot! Alex, as a bonus, I'll throw in this WAV file as your new signature.

http://www.citizenlunchbox.com/toys/toyofthemonth/squeakypig.wav

Brian---

Now I've heard the expression, squeal like a pig but don't you think this is taking it a bit far? Sounds like the same squeak noise that's available in the Hnet chat rooms! *chuckles*

Alex

Brian--

Hey thats Buford T. Justice! *laughs* Are you saying my family portrait shows a lack of respect for the law? :D

If I have a lack of respect for the law, does that mean your cousin MaryAnne is going to slap the cuffs on me and throw me in jail? :D

Alex

GAH!! Well, for once I ain't the one in the most trouble here. I will NOT be hangin' around when MaryAnne sees that one.

Alex, I'm gonna miss ya, ol' buddy.

Oh thanks a lot Brian! That makes me much better! Quick! I need a place to hide?? Can you help me hide Brian?? Ol' Buddy? oh Pal?? Oh Lord of the Outlaws???

Alex