Dog Collar Challenge

Meadowmufn

My cuffs aren't on my gun belt, Alex....

They're on your wrists...

cuffed.jpg

BUSTED!!

See...this is who I was referring to! And now I'm under arrest...The right to remain silent huh? Well hows this?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dont I get a phone call???

HELP!!!!

Kin...blood is thicker than water, how true! And besides RL, theres only one female law enforcement officer that can intimidate me and make me skip town fast... and its not you! *chuckles*

Alex

Oh, really? *Snickers*

I wonder what would happen is I did this... *Knee's him in the nuts and the kicks him in the face, knocking him back, getting her pistol out and spins the barrel, making it stop on a loaded bullet, cocking the gun, shooting it between his legs, missing a certain area* Don't mess with me son.... Your life might end to soon. *Chuckles* Not kiddin' either.

Oh, really? *Snickers*

I wonder what would happen is I did this... *Knee's him in the nuts and the kicks him in the face, knocking him back, getting her pistol out and spins the barrel, making it stop on a loaded bullet, cocking the gun, shooting it between his legs, missing a certain area* Don't mess with me son.... Your life might end to soon. *Chuckles* Not kiddin' either.

Allllllllllllllllllright now, innuendo is one thang, but there ain't gonna be no violence between members on my forums... specially by no greenhorn that ain't been 'round here for more than a month. Tone it down or we'll really have to start slappin' the cuffs on folks. I'm talkin' forum warnin's and infractions.

Allllllllllllllllllright now, innuendo is one thang, but there ain't gonna be no violence between members on my forums... specially by no greenhorn that ain't been 'round here for more than a month. Tone it down or we'll really have to start slappin' the cuffs on folks. I'm talkin' forum warnin's and infractions.

Well, Alex started it!