Talked to Paul Walker

KellyJance

I ran into Paul Walker at Sema in Las Vegas and asked him when the Dukes movie was coming out. He said that he was not cast for the part? The last I heard he had it. Who is playing Bo Duke? I haven't kept up with the movie in a while. Thanks I have photos from the car show if anyone is interested. You will see a new look for the General Lee to "Xtreme Lee".

http://www.jancecustoms.com/show_coverage.html

semacars178.jpg

semapaulwalker2.jpg

How did ya do at the SEMA show? Make any contacts ? Let us know..

Darrell

I did okay I talked to all of the hard top companies and gave them my cd flash presentation. About 4 of the 7 I think really liked it, and I just sent out 8 cds in the mail today. So I hope that once they see what I have they will get in touch with me, only time will tell. I'll let you know! Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I know :cry: my website is down, I just got featured in a magazine and I got to much traffic and my site crashed. I hope it is up tomorrow. I checked my web host and their site was down too. I hope they did not go out of business I would lose everything and now is not a good time for that! Check back tomorrow, its an awesome car! Don't know of anymore sites that have it. Sorry