The Ghost of Hazzard

What does everybody think of story?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. What does everybody think of story?

• I loved it, you had me crying.
    • I feel bad for the General Lee he doesn't know what just happened.

General Lee's POV

It's was beautiful spring day all the butterflies were out and it seemed nothing could wrong. But this is Hazzard and everything could go wrong just now I heard a siren oh welcome I'm the General Lee it seems that Bo and Luke was riding in me and Bo was driving and he attracted Rosco again. When are there going to learn not to drive me so fast. Well they was took a short cut and oh no I'm upside down again I swear if i was human I would be dizzy right now.

Bo see's that his cousin is out and he tries to wake him up and he there is no response he drags him out of the General Lee and says "Luke, wake up this isn't funny anymore come on."

A Little while later, the ambulance comes and they get Luke to hosptial in no time and Bo didn't want to come and wait for Cooter but he went anyways.

Oh wait here's Cooter and it seems that he going to flip me over with Eno's help and he seems to be crying as well but I don't why the Duke boys always flip me on my roof.

Cue Kay Darleen Duke

General Lee's POV

You know Bo and Luke, have been gone for longtime now and Cooter hasn't started fixing me yet. It seems that everybody is at the hospital but I haven't heard anything yet just Daisy and she cried when she saw me in my sad shape. Rosco, walked by me and said "Oh why did God take Lucas from Hazzard he was like a son to me and everybody in the county will miss him. It's just won't be same without him riding with Bo."

Boss Hogg had a tear in his eye when he walked by the garage to go by his and he called his driver's attention and he went on his way to the hosptial and I wish somebody will tell me what is going on right now. I hate not knowing what is going right now, people think that your car has no feelings but believe me they do just leave your pride and joy in the garage for a week and don't drive it. I can remember when Jimmy Stickyfingers, the worst car thief came to Hazzard and Luke came up with the idea of leaving me out as bait and left a tractor in me and I lead him, Rosco and Enos to wear Boss's Caddy was and was they thank you no they just said "It was dumb luck that they caught Jimmy Stickyfingers". I have nightmares about him coming back I really like "KITT" on that Show Knight Rider and that driver don't appreciate him. You know Micheal keeps leaving that car where anybody can take but he has more surprizes that they know what to do with. And what about Herbie from the Herbie Movies people always claim to was the humans that foiled the bad guys ideas but it was all Herbie.

Cue Kay Darleen Duke

General Lee's POV

You know Bo and Luke, have been gone for longtime now and Cooter hasn't started fixing me yet. It seems that everybody is at the hospital but I haven't heard anything yet just Daisy and she cried when she saw me in my sad shape. Rosco, walked by me and said "Oh why did God take Lucas from Hazzard he was like a son to me and everybody in the county will miss him. It's just won't be same without him riding with Bo."

Boss Hogg had a tear in his eye when he walked by the garage to go by his and he called his driver's attention and he went on his way to the hosptial and I wish somebody will tell me what is going on right now. I hate not knowing what is going right now, people think that your car has no feelings but believe me they do just leave your pride and joy in the garage for a week and don't drive it. I can remember when Jimmy Stickyfingers, the worst car thief came to Hazzard and Luke came up with the idea of leaving me out as bait and left a tractor in me and I lead him, Rosco and Enos to wear Boss's Caddy was and was they thank you no they just said "It was dumb luck that they caught Jimmy Stickyfingers". I have nightmares about him coming back I really like "KITT" on that Show Knight Rider and that driver don't appreciate him. You know Micheal keeps leaving that car where anybody can take but he has more surprizes that they know what to do with. And what about Herbie from the Herbie Movies people always claim to was the humans that foiled the bad guys ideas but it was all Herbie.

Cue Kay Darleen Duke

Daisy was going by Cooter's and she had seen the General and she wasn't saying much she just jumped in Dixie and went to the hosptial to see about Luke she prayed she wasn't too late to see him. She had heard about from Rosco and he seemed upset as if he had caused she couldn't understand why he was crying they did this all the time and they was fine.

Cue Kay Darleen Duke

Right now is was a somber moment right now at the hosptial as the docter was talking to Jesse Duke it appears that Dr. Bruce Lexmark had some bad news for senior Duke and it wasn't good as well.

Dr. Lexmark says "Mr. Duke can I talk to you in private and maybe Daisy could come as well. And I think you might want to sit down as well for this right now. Was Luke a organ donor if you knew that right there, and Bo will be just fine he's little bruised I'm just going to keep him overnight but I'm afraid that Luke is gone he's on life-support but he's basically brain dead and he's never going to get any better than what he is right now. And besides Luke is totally paralyzed and he will never walk again no matter how therapy even if he makes it after that accident."

Uncle Jesse says "Yes Luke is a organ donor and can you keep him on life-support until I say goodbye to him Doc."

Daisy says "Oh Uncle Jesse, how did we keep on and lose the other one and I know that Luke would want his organ going to somebody to save their lives. He wouldn't that decent of life even if he did wake-up again. I had seen the General Lee all bang-up and thought about all the other calls and now think that car can be fixed but will never get Luke back again."

Dr. Lexmark says "Yes Mr. Duke I can do that for ya and I understand I see you both want to cry about the this whole thing it's so sudden and everything."

Uncle Jesse says "Can me see Bo first, and then Luke so we can break the news gently they may have been cousin but they more like brothers."

A little while later Uncle Jesse and Daisy went to see Bo, and he says "Uncle Jesse and Daisy why are you crying what happened, whatever happened to General Lee Cooter can fix it."

Uncle Jesse says "Well, can Cooter fix Luke and bring him back he is on life-support completely paralyzed and brain-dead as well. Were having the docter shutoff the life support after we say goodbye to him."

Bo says "Luke is basically gone Uncle Jesse, I'm sorry I didn't know we done that so many times we've come out a little bruised and battered but basically fine."

In a hospital in Cleveland, there is a teanager that desperately needs a heart and been on the organ list for way too long and he is a perfect match for Luke. His names is Joseph Douglas Lexmark and he is nephew of Dr. Bruce Lexmark and he is sixteen years old and he wants to live long enough to graduate.

Cue Kay Darleen Duke

Balladeer : Luke was still braindead not making any improvements the Dukes was fixing on making their goodbyes Bo was having a little trouble making sense of all this because he had checked the general last week it was fine

unless of course someone had messed with the general so that it would have looked like an accident but maybe the boys were victims of foul play.

The doctor was showing the dukes to Luke's room which was up on 3rd floor

he said '' I know that this is gonna be tough for y'all and I wish that we could have saved him but he was just too beat up ", then Uncle Jesse said " can I go in first doc ?", dr. Lexmark replied " sure try to keep it short because we have a patient over in ohio that is a perfect match for Luke's heart ".

Then Jesse made his way into Luke's room what he saw made his heart break

Luke was hooked up to every machine in their he just looked like he was sleeping so Jesse took his hand he said " Luke I'm ......... sure gonna miss you

I can still remember the day you came to the farm you were only 2 months old

you just looked up at me and smiled ", I said " you ready to go home Luke ".

Now you are going up to heaven and I just can't .... say goodbye to you ",

it doesn't seem fair you still are so young I Love you Luke", then Jesse walked out with his eyes red from tears then he walked over to where Bo and Daisy were sitting he said " Bo if you want to go see him now you can ?",

Bo said " Uncle Jesse I just don't know if I can without falling apart ",

Uncle Jesse said " I know boy it's tough but we have to say goodbye .

Cue Julie Duke

Balladeer : Luke was still braindead not making any improvements the Dukes was fixing on making their goodbyes Bo was having a little trouble making sense of all this because he had checked the general last week it was fine

unless of course someone had messed with the general so that it would have looked like an accident but maybe the boys were victims of foul play.

The doctor was showing the dukes to Luke's room which was up on 3rd floor

he said '' I know that this is gonna be tough for y'all and I wish that we could have saved him but he was just too beat up ", then Uncle Jesse said " can I go in first doc ?", dr. Lexmark replied " sure try to keep it short because we have a patient over in ohio that is a perfect match for Luke's heart ".

Then Jesse made his way into Luke's room what he saw made his heart break

Luke was hooked up to every machine in their he just looked like he was sleeping so Jesse took his hand he said " Luke I'm ......... sure gonna miss you

I can still remember the day you came to the farm you were only 2 months old

you just looked up at me and smiled ", I said " you ready to go home Luke ".

Now you are going up to heaven and I just can't .... say goodbye to you ",

it doesn't seem fair you still are so young I Love you Luke", then Jesse walked out with his eyes red from tears then he walked over to where Bo and Daisy were sitting he said " Bo if you want to go see him now you can ?",

Bo said " Uncle Jesse I just don't know if I can without falling apart ",

Uncle Jesse said " I know boy it's tough but we have to say goodbye .

Cue Julie Duke

Bo walked in and saw his cousin for the very last time and says "Hey Luke, it looks like your sleeping there you know I remember the time faked like you was asleep so you could go see the girl in town and I covered for ya. So what best friends for, you everybody is going to be crying when there at your funeral I got to ride in the general without you from now on it won't be same ever again Luke."

Cue Kay Darleen Duke

Bo was making his way back into the waiting room to tell Jesse and Daisy that

Luke was still out cold unfortunetely he will be for sometime", Bo's eyes were

all red and watery he said " I.... can't believe this happening those chases with Rosco ain't never gonna be the same I just can't make sense of this mess ", on account of I checked the general last week it was fine unless of course someone messed with the general so Luke and I would crash.

Daisy was the last to see Luke she was trying to brave put on a brave face

when she saw how bad of shape Luke was in she just couldn't hold it in anymore as tears were rolling down her face she said " Luke if you can hear me I .... ", love you I wish that this was all a dream then I could see that beutiful smile of yours again I just don't know what am gonna do without you.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: ::

Cue Julie Duke

Bo was making his way back into the waiting room to tell Jesse and Daisy that

Luke was still out cold unfortunetely he will be for sometime", Bo's eyes were

all red and watery he said " I.... can't believe this happening those chases with Rosco ain't never gonna be the same I just can't make sense of this mess ", on account of I checked the general last week it was fine unless of course someone messed with the general so Luke and I would crash.

Daisy was the last to see Luke she was trying to brave put on a brave face

when she saw how bad of shape Luke was in she just couldn't hold it in anymore as tears were rolling down her face she said " Luke if you can hear me I .... ", love you I wish that this was all a dream then I could see that beutiful smile of yours again I just don't know what am gonna do without you.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: ::

Cue Julie Duke

Dr. Lexmark was watching Daisy saying goodbye to Luke and he knew this was sadness thing he has ever seen and she walked out of the room and he turned off the machines. He always got emotional when he did this right here, and he's been a docter for quite a while but it still gets to him even though he tries to act tough about it.

The Docter was thinking about when him and his brother faced this decision for there father when he was real sick and he knew how hard something like could be on a family. There rarely seen baby sister even came in after years apart from family something like this brought her back. Dr. Lexmark watched as Luke took his last breath and pronouced him dead and 1:58 pm.

Cue Kay Darleen Duke

Dr. Lexmark was watching Daisy saying goodbye to Luke and he knew this was sadness thing he has ever seen and she walked out of the room and he turned off the machines. He always got emotional when he did this right here, and he's been a docter for quite a while but it still gets to him even though he tries to act tough about it.

The Docter was thinking about when him and his brother faced this decision for there father when he was real sick and he knew how hard something like could be on a family. There rarely seen baby sister even came in after years apart from family something like this brought her back. Dr. Lexmark watched as Luke took his last breath and pronouced him dead and 1:58 pm.

Cue Kay Darleen Duke

It was a week after the funeral and everybody was there and that kid in Ohio got Luke's heart and it seems that Bo driving in the General Lee and it seems that he pulled up to Cooter's about to get gas when Luke's ghost appeared and says "Hey Bo, that was weak driving a squirrel could've done better than that cousin."

Bo says "WHAT LUKE, WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN THE GENERAL YOUR DEAD AND IT THIS IS JOKE THIS ISN'T FUNNY RIGHT HERE I HAD BETTER WATCH COOTER IS COMING RIGHT NOW SO PLEASE DISAPPER AGAIN."

Luke says "OKAY BO, I'M GONE BUT I'LL BE RIGHT BACK AND I SEE YOU HAVE TREATED THE GENERAL GOOD IT SEEMS TO BE RUNNING BETTER I WAS WITH YOU WHEN YOU LOST ROSCO IN THE HAZZARD CAR WASH AND HE DIDN'T SEEM AMUZED. DID YOU KNOW THAT I WENT OVER AND TURNED ON HIS WINDSHEILD WIPERS WHILE HE WAS DRIVING SO HE WOULD DISTRACTED. HE THOUGHT HIS CAR NEEDED TO SEE COOTER YOU IT'S FUN BEING A GHOST I JUST DIDN'T KNOW HOW MUCH FUN BEFOREHAND. I HAD HEARD THAT A SIXTEEN YEAR OLD IN OHIO GOT MY HEART AND A FIVE YEAR OLD THAT WAS BORN BLIND IN ONE EYE GOT MY EYE IT TURNS OUT THAT HE HAD THE SAME COLOR EYES AS ME BO. AND AN NEW MOTHER OF A SIX MONTH OLD GOT MY LIVER IT SEEMS SHE NEEDED TO SEE HER BABY GIRL GROW UP. YOU KNOW, SHE ALMOST GAVE BUT I TOLD HER THAT HER BABY NEEDED HER SO HER SPIRIT WENT BACK. THAT WOULD'VE BEEN SO HEARTBREAKING FOR HER HUSBAND TO LOSE HER AND LEAVE HER WITH A SIX MONTH OLD BABY TO RAISE ON HIS OWN."

cue Kay Darleen Duke

• 4 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.