Enos/Sonny's eye color

I think that his eyes color is hazel.

Hazel eyes change with the light; so they seem green in the sunlight (or with an artificial light pointed at) and brown in the shadow.

So, Sonny's eyes seem different in different light exposures. I remember that sometimes they look green (but never blue, if I don't get wrong) and sometimes they look brown.

I know very well hazel eyes 'cause is my eyes color. ;)

I think that his eyes color is hazel.

Hazel eyes change with the light; so they seem green in the sunlight (or with an artificial light pointed at) and brown in the shadow.

So, Sonny's eyes seem different in different light exposures. I remember that sometimes they look green (but never blue, if I don't get wrong) and sometimes they look brown.

I know very well hazel eyes 'cause is my eyes color. ;)

Thanks for the info! I really appriciate you giving me that information.

Yeah, Sonny has a blue-green hazel eye color. This is possible. Hazel can come in many ranges and shades. I know as well because, ahem... authorly speaking we have an odd mix of blue gray hazel eye color. One day they look deep dark grayish blue another they will look green or sometimes brown. Hazel is a color range and can change on enviroment, mood or what the person is wearing. The predominant form of hazel is green to brown but like I said it's a range and people with hazel eyes can tell you that one day they have green eyes, then next brown then maybe variations of blue or gray. It's hard to say. But yes, I believe Sonny's eyes are hazel.