On Movie Sound Track to THE DUKES OF HAZARD...,

Owlknight

There Is A Great GREAT Band...! Whose Music and Attitude Would Be Perfect For DUKES Movie......, The Name of This Band Is : BLACK OAK ARKANSAS..!

Here Are Somes Songs To Be Consider : 1. MOONSHINE SONATA 2. HIGHWAY PIRATE 3. FORGIVE and FORGET 4. HOT ROD 5. BACK TO THE LAND

STRONG ENOUGH TO BE GENTLE 6. MUTANTS OF THE MONSTER

7. REVOLUTIONARY ALL AMERICAN BOYS 8. FEET ON EARTH

9. MEMORIES AT THE WINDOW < ( Willie Nelson Ought To Sing This One In The Movie It is TRULY BEAUTIFUL..! This Can Be Uncle Jessie`s Theme Song..! ) There Are Many More Songs That Would Fit Excellently With This Wonderful Movie..!

I `ve Been A Hazard Fan All My Life..! The Reason Why BLACK OAK ARKANSAS Would a Great Choice For The Sound Track Is To Honor

GY WALDRON...!!!!!!

MOONRUNNERS..!!!!!!!!!! FOREVER...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To All Duke Fans MUCH LOVE ; FRIENDSHIP and PRAYERS..!

Sincerely Owlknight

That's a band I haven't heard on the air in a long time. But yeah, they're definately good ol' boy rockers.

One of my picks for a soundtrack contributor would be Steve Earle, tho' nodoby knows who the hell he is these days. Anybody familiar with the tunes "Copperhead Road" and "Hillbilly Highway" would dig the connection to a Hazzard-esque sound.

Like everythin' else about this movie, they're gonna go for big names on the soundtrack - and it sounds like they've got a couple lined up already. I'm thinkin' the soundtrack could be better than the flick. Heh heh.

Brian

I like Steve Earle . Shoot I have the albums Copperhead Road, Exit O and Guitar Town on vinyl, got them when they first came out in the late 80's. How about the song Good Ol' Boy ( gettin tough) ..

I think one of Ste Earle's best albums is The Mountain - the bluegrass one he did with The Del McCoury Band and Train A Comin - the acoustic one he did when he got out of prison in the mid 90's...

Where did ya hear about the stuff lined up for the soundtrack? Who is going to be on it?

Darrell

Wow, y'all know who Steve Earle is! Sonofagun....further proof, that people on HazzardNet know what's cool.

Capt'n, to answer yer question about the soundtrack....it's part official snoopin', and part deduction. I'd heard several months ago that Britney was fighting to keep her shot at the Daisy role, partially because of the soundtrack opportunity. And now, we got Jessica Simpson, and possibly Willie Nelson and Travis Tritt involved in the movie, so that's what I mean by big names. It's only natural that they'll sing together at some point. You can't avoid it. Heh heh.

Brian

Brian

Thanks for that..I remember about the Britany Spears thing......I sure hope they don't mix Jessica Simpson with Willie or Travis. Maybe the ideal situation , well at least to me anyway, is to have 2 soundtracks. One for the country /southern rock and one for the pop music. I know that is too much for the record companies to do. Just wishful thinking on my part....

Darrell