AT THE DUKE FARM:

Several hours later, Bo, Luke, and Daisy were talking in the kitchen.

They were talking about what happened earlier this evening.

Bo was pacing around the small kitchen.

"I just don't like the idea..." muttered Bo as he paced the kitchen.

"Bo, just calm down. Vicki knows how to take care of herself," said Luke, placing a hand on his cousin's arm.

"Yeah, Bo, she's a trained police officer," said Daisy.

"I just don't want her to start working with that criminal. He's dangerous," Bo said as he continued to pace the kitchen.

"Bo, Vicki has handled him a couple of times in the past. We were there when she arrested him the last time," said Luke.

Giving Luke a dirty look, Bo walked over to the window and looked out at the black clouds rolling in.

"Maybe there's a way to stop Vicki from working with that crook," Daisy said as she was getting a cup of coffee.

"I know of a way," said Bo thoughtfully as he smiled.

"Bo, you have that same smile on your face when you came here a couple of days ago after dropping Vicki off at the lake," laughed Luke.

"What's your idea, Bo?" asked Daisy, smiling at Bo.

"I'll tell you tomorrow. I'm going up to the lake tonight to ask Vicki myself. She never did give me an answer to my proposal," said Bo excitedly as he took Vicki's car keys out of his pocket.

"Bo! It's not a good idea for you to go to the lake in this weather, but I can't stop you from seeing your girlfriend," said Luke.

"Yeah, Bo. The weatherman said that we have a chance of thunderstorms tonight. Some of the roads around Mountain Creek Lake might flood over," said Daisy worriedly.

Daisy & Luke followed Bo out the back door. Bo then got into Vicki's black mustang.

"Y'all, I'll be careful. Maybe I'll make it up there before the storms hit," said Bo, smiling at his cousins as he started the mustang then added, "I'll see y'all later. Bye."

"Bye, cousin. Be careful. Tell Vicki we said hello," Luke said as he waved at Bo. "OKay, y'all. Bye!" Bo said as he pulled out of the driveway.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meanwhile...

At the same time, Vicki & Katie were also talking about what Vicki will have to do in the next few days.

"How do you feel about robbing the Hazzard Bank for Jasper? Suppose someone sees you robbing the bank?" Katie asked as she poured herself a glass of iced tea.

*Someone* thought the redhead raising an eyebrow then added *She has to be talking about Bo. Knowing him, I'm sure that he'll follow me to the hideout after I rob the bank*

"Katie, I'm not sure if I want to do this. It's too risky & dangerous," sighed Vicki loudly then added as she moved a loose strand of her auburn-red hair away from her face, "Besides, I don't want anyone to get hurt by Jasper & his men. If someone follows me to the hideout and they get caught, I won't be able to do anything about it."

"Yeah, when I was talking to Bo earlier on the CB, he was telling me the same thing," said Katie, taking a drink of her iced tea.

"Oh...he's worried about me. I guess they already had that meeting about how to capture that criminal," said Vicki, as she took a drink of her iced tea.

"Yeah, I think that was the reason why Bo called me on the CB. Vicki, every time you're working to catch a criminal, Bo worries about you," said Katie.

"He always does, Katie. I bet right now that he's on his way up here to keep an eye on me," said Vicki as she looked out the window of the cabin. She notices the black clouds rolling in...

"And probably to talk you out of going undercover as a crook tomorrow," said Katie.

"Is that what he told you on the CB, Katie?" Vicki asked in shock.

"Yeah, he misses you. And I know by the way you're acting that you miss him too," Katie said as she yawned. Vicki smiled at Katie. Katie then added, "I'm going to get some sleep. See you in the morning."

"Night, Katie. I think that I'll stay up for a little while and listen to the crickets outside until the rain comes," Vicki said as she walked outside and sat down on the porch swing...

As Vicki was listening to the radio sometime later, a weather bulletin came on.

"ATTENTION! ALL LATE NIGHT LISTENERS IN THE TRI-COUNTY AREA!

The National Weather Service in Atlanta has issued a Severe Thunderstorm Warning effective until 11:00p.m. for Northern Chickasaw & Northern Hazzard Counties in Northern Georgia. Heavy rain, high wind, and dime size hail can be expected in the warned areas. 2 inches of rain, 70mph winds, & dime size hail has been reported in Hachapee County in downtown Capital City. Stay tuned to this station for any further information. Thank You."

"That makes my night better. I'm at the lake during a thunderstorm," said Vicki sarcastically, turning the radio down as 'Mountain Music' by Alabama started blaring through the radio.

She then closed her eyes as she started to think about things...

**Meanwhile, out on Highway 36, Bo was driving crazily in the heavy rain towards Mountain Creek Lake.

About an hour later, Katie walked out onto the porch, startling Vicki.

"Are you okay, Red," she asked as she smiled at Vicki.

Not looking up, Vicki sighed loudly as she leaned back in the porch swing. "I thought that you went to bed, Katie."

"I did, sugar. I know that there is something wrong. It sounds like you're a million miles away from here," Katie said as she sat down on the porch swing.

*Maybe a million miles away from here with Bo in my arms* thought Vicki, smiling dreamily.

"Nah, I'm not. I'm just thinking. I have a lot on my mind right now," said Vicki.

"I can tell. You've been out here for nearly 2 hours. It's almost 11 o'clock," said Katie.

Vicki felt the wind start to pick up. She knew that the thunderstorm was close.

"I don't care. I don't feel like going to bed for a while."

"You're worried about working for Jasper Johnson, aren't you?" asked Katie as Vicki walked down the steps of the cabin as a sprinkle of rain starts to fall...

**NOTE: "Little Red" is Vicki's CB handle.**

As Vicki was about to answer Katie, a voice broke over the portable CB receiver that Vicki had on the swing next to her.

"Breaker, breaker. Little Red, do you have your ears on this late? Come back," said Bo into the CB mike as he was driving into the pouring rain towards Mountain Creek Lake.

"Katie, you didn't tell me that Bo was going to call me. You must have told him that I wanted him," said Vicki as she laughed.

"Well...I told him that you might want to talk to him," said Katie apologetically.

Vicki glared out towards the driveway as the rain starts to fall down. "I do, Katie. But I wasn't going to talk to him until tomorrow when he comes and picks me up."

"Oh...sorry. By looking at your expression, Vicki, I thought that you better talk to him," said Katie as she smiled at Vicki then added, "I'll go inside so y'all can have some privacy."

"Okay. I'll be inside in a minute," said Vicki as she smiled back at Katie then added back into her portable CB receiver, "Go ahead, Lost Sheep."

"Sweetheart, it's so good to hear your voice again. How's your vacation been so far?" asked Bo back into the CB mike.

"I know, Bo. I miss hearing your sweet voice. And to answer your question, my vacation is going good, better now that I'm talking to you," said Vicki back into the CB mike.

"Likewise, Little Red. I can't stand being away from you anymore. 3 days apart from each other is enough," said Bo as he continued to drive in the pouring rain. *I must be crazy for going out in a thunderstorm just to be with my girlfriend* he thought.

"I feel the same way, Bo. Are you driving somewhere right now? I can hear the rain in the background everytime you talk," asked Vicki, whose heart was beating fast.

"I could be, sugar. I could be heading towards you," said Bo as he laughed then added, "I just crossed into Chickasaw County from Hazzard County. With luck or because of the thunderstorm, your boss wasn't waiting for me at the county line."

"That's good. Do you know where I'm at? I might be somewhere else," said Vicki as she giggled excitedly.

"I think that I have a pretty good idea where you're at, sugar. You're at the same place that you have been since Saturday night after I tucked you into bed," said Bo as he turned the black mustang onto Mountain Creek Road.

"Probably..." said Vicki as she sighed happily.

"Yeah, I thought so, sugar. I'll be there in about 15 minutes, depending on the rain. I think that it's heading right towards the lake," said Bo back into the CB mike.

"10-4, Lost Sheep. Be careful in the rain. I'm gone," said Vicki as she turned off her portable CB receiver.

"10-4, Little Red," said Bo as he hung up the CB mike in Vicki's black mustang.

Turning off the CB receiver, Vicki sighed loudly. She was happy that Bo had called her on the CB. She was happy that Bo called as she was going to tell Katie an answer to what she asked earlier. Vicki didn't want to have to answer Katie's question about Jasper Johnson.

She wanted to think about better things in her life. Closing her blue-gray eyes, Vicki let her mind wonder a little by fantasizing about Bo. She was thinking about what they're going to do when Bo showed up at the cabin soon.

In the last few nights, Vicki had have a few amorous dreams about him, especially about their wedding night. But the redhead couldn't be held responsible for her subconscious mind for having those dreams.

When she had woke up from her dreams, she would be panting, sweating, and trembling. It was Bo's face that she pictured in her mind. Vicki would see Bo in her mind laying on the bed next to her as he held her in his arms.

Yes, Vicki knew at that moment that she wanted to be with Bo permentantly. And she knew that he wanted to be with her too. It's been 3 long days since she last saw him when he brought her up to the cabin. That would probably explain why she was dreaming about him.

And Bo was around Vicki nearly every morning when she woke up. The only time he wasn't around was if he was helping Jesse, Daisy, and Luke at the farm, or if he was being chased by Rosco or Sheriff Little.

It was entirely natural that Vicki's subconscious mind was reacting this way. Wasn't it?? :o:o

Katie walked outside a short time later as the rain starts to pour. She was worried that Vicki had not walked back inside the cabin after getting off the CB with Bo.

"Vicki, are you okay? You've been acting funny for the last few days," asked Katie as she sat down on the porch swing next to Vicki a couple of minutes later.

"What way??" asked the redhead as she sighed. Her red hair blowing lightly in the wind as the rain continued to pour down.

"It's like your mind keeps drifting off," Katie said, placing a hand on the redhead's shoulder.

"Yeah, that is what Daisy told me right before I left for the lake. She's worried about me, and she thinks that I'm going to take it out on Bo," said Vicki, looking out towards the trees as the wind starts to pick up then added, "I think that the thunderstorm is about here. Maybe we better go inside."

"Okay," said Katie as she followed Vicki back inside the cabin.

*I might take it out on Bo when he gets here, but it will be for another reason...* thought the redhead, smiling to herself as she walked inside the cabin.

"By the way you're acting, Vicki, you've decided about Bo's proposal," commented Katie as she followed the redhead inside as the rain continues to pour down outside.

"How can you tell, Katie?" Vicki asked as she smiled at her friend.

"I can tell by your smile that you decided your answer," said Katie, getting herself a glass of water then added, "You seem happier."

"Katie, I am happy. And I know that Bo will be happy too with my decision," replied the redhead sighing loudly. "I do have a lot on my mind. I was just thinking that after I accept Bo's marriage proposal tonight, we'll probably be married in about a month or less."

"Bo is going to be thrilled when you tell him. When I was talking to him earlier, it sounded like he was on his way here," said Katie as Vicki turned the radio volume up as another weather bulletin came on...

"I hope so, Katie," Vicki said as she glanced down at her sterling silver antique diamond ring that she wore on her left ring finger. It was the 1st token of love that Bo had given to her. She's had it since her 18th birthday.

"Vicki, how long ago did you talk to Bo?" asked Katie.

Vicki glanced at her wristwatch. "Katie, it's been well over 15 minutes. Bo should have been here by now."

"Maybe this weather bulletin has something to do with why Bo's not here," said Katie as she turned up the radio volume.

*ATTENTION! ALL LATE-NIGHT LISTENERS IN THE TRI-COUNTY AREA! The National Weather Service in Atlanta has issued a Severe Thunderstorm Warning effective until midnight for Northeastern Chickasaw County in Northern Georgia.

80mph winds have been reported in downtown Chickasaw. According to doppler radar at the national weather service, the Severe Thunderstorm with heavy rain and damaging winds was located 8 miles east of Chickasaw, and was moving southeast. Mountain Creek Lake is in the past of this storm. We'll keep you advised...*

"That's the reason why Bo's not here yet. He got caught in the Thunderstorm. I hope that he's okay," said Vicki worriedly, turning down the volume on the radio after listening to 'Looking For Love' by Johnnie Lee as she walked back outside on the porch and wait for Bo to pull up in the driveway...

About 30 minutes later...

About 30 minutes later, a pair of headlights pulls into the driveway. For a few seconds, Vicki didn't recognize the car in the blinding, pouring rain.

At last she smiled because she recognized her mustang. *I guess that Luke wouldn't let him take the General up here in this weather* thought Vicki with a smile as she walked down the steps under an umbrella into the pouring rain to greet Bo.

"Vicki, since Bo is here now, I'm going back to bed. Enjoy yourself," said Katie, giggling as she walked inside the cabin.

Vicki called back to Katie. "Don't worry, Katie. I'm definitely going to enjoy this," she said as she watched Katie go back inside the cabin.

As Bo was getting out of Vicki's black mustang, Vicki sneaked up on him and gave him a fierce kiss hello.

"Vicki! What are you doing out here in the pouring rain?" asked Bo several minutes later.

"And I thought that you would be glad to see me too," murmured Vicki, putting her arms around Bo's neck.

"Don't get me wrong, sugar. I am glad to see you, but I want you...I mean us to get out of this pouring rain before we catch cold," Bo said, taking Vicki's hand as they quickly headed up the steps of the cabin.

"Whatever you say, sugar," said Vicki as she followed Bo up the steps of the cabin as the rain continued to come down...

As they walked up the steps, Vicki stoped Bo. "Sugar, I talked to you nearly an hour ago on the CB, how come it took you so long getting here?"

"Sweetheart, you wouldn't believe it if I told you," said Bo as he opened the front door for Vicki.

"Why don't you tell me after we get dried off," said Vicki as she gave Bo an towel.

"Sure, sugar. I don't think that you're going to like what I'm going to tell you," said Bo as he was towel drying his hair.

Vicki sat down on the sofa as she gave Bo one of his extra blue T-shirts that he kept here. "What happened before you got here, Bo? When I came out to greet you, I noticed that you were completely soaked to the skin," the redhead asked curiously as she smiled at Bo.

Bo grinned at Vicki, trying to decide on what to tell her without making her upset.

"It wasn't nothing, sugar. Except that someone was trying to ram me off the road."

"Bo, are you all right?" asked Vicki as she hugged him.

She was worried though. She couldn't believe that someone tried to ram Bo off the road in this weather.

"I'm better now, sugar. They just scared me a little," Bo said as he returned the hug to Vicki.

"They?" asked the redhead. Vicki had a feeling she knew who did it, but she wasn't sure.

"I'm pretty sure that it was more than 1 person, sugar," said Bo as he started to drink a cup of coffee that Vicki offered. Taking a drink, Bo added, "When I got out of the car to check for any damage, a car sped past me, and I heard someone laughing. They said that I wouldn't be lucky the next time around."

Vicki's eyes grew wide with anger. "I don't believe this. Do you think that it was someone that was driving drunk?"

"I don't know, sugar," said Bo, taking a look out the window. He noticed that the rain finally stopped then added, "Let's go see if there is any damage to your car. The rain stopped finally."

"Okay," replied the redhead as she got her jean jacket on, then followed Bo outside the cabin, and into the cool, rainy air...

*MEANWHILE...Approximately Midnight near Hazzard Swamp...*

As Vicki & Bo had started looking for any damage on her mustang, a red sedan had turned onto a road that leads to Hazzard Swamp.

"Black Dog to Convict, Come back," said Dave into the CB mike.

"Convict is here, Black Dog, Come back," replied Jasper back into the CB mike then added, "What is taking y'all so long getting here?"

"Nothing much, boss," replied Dave back into the CB mike then added, "Except we were almost followed here by a black mustang. So we forced it off the road."

" Man, that guy was mad when he got out of his car," Harry laughed into the CB mike.

Jasper smiled. "Hmmm...a black mustang. That car sounds familiar. Do you know what happened to the car?" asked Jasper back into the CB mike.

"Yeah, as we were trying to force the car off the road, the mustang turned onto Mountain Creek Road that heads to the Lake," said Dave, taking the CB mike away from Harry.

"Hmmm...now he sounds even more familiar. I think that I know who it was now," said Jasper with a laugh back into the CB mike.

"Do you know who it was?" asked Dave.

"Yeah, I do. It was someone that put me in prison a couple of years ago," Jasper said angrily.

"What are you going to do about it, boss?" asked Harry into the CB mike.

"We're not going to do anything until tomorrow. Then we'll do something about it," said Jasper as he laughed into the CB mike then added, "I think that we're going to have a lot of fun tomorrow." :lol:

As Jasper was telling Dave & Harry about the plans for tomorrow, Bo & Vicki were outside looking at Vicki's car for any damage.

Vicki handed Bo her flashlight. "Find anything wrong with my car?" she asked.

"No, sugar. Except that you have a dent right in the middle of your back bumper," said Bo as he shown the light around the back of Vicki's car then added, "That is the only place that I see that you have damage."

Vicki was looking at her dented bumper and noticed some red paint on it. She knew then that the car that rammed into her car must have been a red sedan or a truck. She remembered from yesterday that a red sedan past by here when Jasper Johnson was here talking to her about working for him. So she knew that it must have been Jasper's henchmen that try to ram Bo off the road.

"Sugar, let me see the flashlight for a minute," said Vicki.

"Okay," said Bo as he handed Vicki the flashlight then added as he watch Vicki looked at her bumper, "Did you find something, sugar?"

"Yeah, I did, sweetheart," replied the redhead then added as she shown the flashlight down on the bumper then added to Bo, "I think that no drunk driver did this. I think that it was done deliberately. Someone was trying to hurt you..."

Bo groaned in fear as he was looking at the damage on the black mustang. He was thinking about what Vicki had told him just now.

"Bo, are you sure that you're all right. Even in the rain, your face is turning white," asked Vicki worriedly.

Bo was looking closely at Vicki's back bumper. Turning his head, he smiled at the redhead. "Sugar, I'm fine. Why do you ask?"

"I was thinking of what could have happened especially if you would have been attacked by whoever was driving that red sedan," Vicki said worriedly as she shivered.

"Yeah, sugar. I was just thinking the same thing. I was thinking about who would do this," Bo replied as he puts his arm around Vicki's trembling shoulder.

"More than likely, it was probably someone we both know. Or maybe it was someone that knew where you would be this time of night," said Vicki, slipping an arm around Bo's waist.

"You're probably right," said Bo as he hugged Vicki then added, "Let's go inside the cabin and get dried off, then we'll relax for a while."

"Okay. But tomorrow morning, I'm going to call Sheriff Little and tell him what happened," said Vicki as she followed Bo up the steps of the cabin as the rain finally stops.

*BALLADEER: "Here's a summary of what has been happening so far..."

1: As her vacation starts, Vicki was confronted at the police station by

Special FBI Agent Jim Barnes & Sheriff Little, who were both wanting

the redhead help them capture Jasper Johnson again.

2: Vicki unwillingly decides to help capture Jasper Johnson, despite Bo's

protests.

3: Bo talks to Luke & Daisy at the farm about Vicki.

4: At his hideout, Jasper looks at a 'phony' newspaper article about Vicki

robbing the bank in Chickasaw.

5: Vicki was confronted at Mountain Creek Lake by Jasper Johnson.

6: As Jasper leaves, Sheriff Little & Agent Barnes show up at the cabin

after Vicki has her 1st meeting with Jasper Johnson.

7: Katie talks to Vicki about her behavior.

8: Bo leaves the farm during a thunderstorm to go talk to Vicki at the lake.

9: Staying hidden by the trees, Jasper's henchmen keeps an eye on Vicki.

10: In the blinding rain, Bo is forced off the road by Jasper's henchmen.

*BALLADEER: "What else will happen around here? Who knows! Stay tuned y'all." :wink:

• 2 weeks later...

AUTHOR NOTE: *Sorry for temporary delays on this story. Haven't had lack of interest in writing in the last few weeks. :-? This little post won't be much, but it will probably be enough. Take Care! :wink:

Sometime later, as Bo was in the little kitchen making some coffee so he could stay awake to talk to Vicki, Vicki walked out of her bedroom, dressed only in a pair of shorts & and blue T-shirt.

Walking quietly not to disturb Katie, who was sleeping in the adjoining bedroom of the 2 bedroom cabin, Vicki walked into the kitchen, wrapping her arms around Bo as he was looking outside the window, gazing at the moonlight.

"You're being awfully quiet, Bo. Is there something on your mind?" asked Vicki. Turning around, Bo smiled at the redhead as he stared directly into Vicki's eyes. There, she found Bo's love burning for her.

"Yeah, honey. There is something on my mind," Bo said as he smiled at Vicki.

"Is there something wrong?" asked Vicki sweetly.

Vicki giggled loudly as Bo pulled her into his arms. "Sugar," said Bo as he lead Vicki to the sofa then added, "There's a question that I was going to ask you again tonight, and this time I want to know an answer."

Vicki smiled brightly at Bo, but then walked back over to the window to look outside at the stars. "There's no need to ask, Bo. For the last few days, I've been thinking about that question that you asked me several times earlier. So now, I know my answer."

Bo walked over to Vicki, putting his arms around his girlfriend. "Sweetheart, are you going to marry me or not?" Bo asked again.

"Bo, you've asked me that question so many times in the past month," said Vicki as she smiled at Bo.

"Well, sugar. What have you decided? Are we going to have a June wedding or not?" asked Bo, grinning at Vicki.

"Yes, I am going to marry you, Bo. Because I love you. Every stubborn part of you. I think that I showed you how much I love you," Vicki said as she kissed Bo hard on the mouth then added out of breath, "It's time, Bo. Right now." Vicki whispered breathlessly as she held Bo in her arms.

"YEE-HAW, Sweet Angel! I'm yours forever," Bo said as he caressed Vicki in his arms. Vicki sighed loudly as she held the man she loves. "This is true happiness..." she thought as she closed her eyes.

**BALLADEER: Are we going to see a Wedding in the Future? Or will Jasper Johnson stop the wedding? Stay Tuned.** :wink:

A short while later, Vicki awoke with her heart beating fast.

She couldn't believe that Bo had actually proposed to her.

*Maybe I dreamed the whole thing. Did Bo really proposed to me?* thought Vicki, as she was getting up out of bed.

Yawning, Vicki walked out of her tiny bedroom and into the living room.

She gasped outloud when she saw Bo sound asleep laying on the sofa.

She then glanced down at her left ring finger. There was a sterling silver band with a small princess cut diamond on her hand.

*It wasn't a dream...* Vicki thought eyeing Bo down hungrily. *It really did happen.*

Much later, Bo yawned as he woke up. Smiling, he got up off the sofa, and walked into Vicki's bedroom. There, he found Vicki still in a deep sleep on the bed.

After putting back on his yellow shirt, Bo sat down on the bed. He then nestled Vicki into his arms, and kissed the top of her head gently, trying to wake the redhead up.

"Sweet Angel...wake up for me..." he whispered into Vicki's left ear.

Bo watched Vicki as she slept, marveling that she loved him as much as he loved her. His life seemed to have finally found the right track with her.

He felt complete now, although before he'd met Vicki a long time ago, he never realized that anything was missing from his life.

Watching Vicki sleeping peacefully made Bo to get sleepy. He then yawned as he closed his eyes, holding Vicki in his arms...

The room was bright with early morning sun when Vicki finally awoke several minutes later. Propping her red head on one hand, she watched Bo as he slept.

Unable to resist, Vicki reached out with her other hand, and brushed Bo's hair off his forehead. She loved the feel of his thick blonde hair running through her fingers.

Vicki yawned loudly as she continued to watch Bo sleep on the bed beside her. Watching Bo, Vicki pulled up the coverlet up over her blue T-shirt and shorts that she had on, due to her shivering in the cool early morning air. Vicki also pulled the coverlet up over Bo too. She thought that he looked like that he was cold.

Vicki couldn't remember ever being this happy or content. She had finally found a safe haven. She'd knew that she found a loving home with Bo and his family.

Vicki smiles at Bo as she gently kissed his forehead. *He looks so sweet and peaceful when he's asleep. It's no wonder that I can't resist him right now...* Vicki thought with a smile, watching Bo sleep.

And on that thought, Vicki fell back into a deep sleep as she gently laid her head on Bo's shoulder.

Several hours later, Bo yawned loudly as he opened his eyes. As he stretched, Bo found that Vicki was still asleep, nestled in his arms.

He watched Vicki as she slept, marveling that she loved him as much as he loved her. His life seemed to have finally found the right track with her.

He felt complete now, although before he'd met Vicki a long time ago, he never realized that anything was missing from his life.

If Vicki would ever leave him...but Bo wouldn't let himself think of unhappy things right now. He was happy at last with the lady he loves, truly happy.

Bo reached out and tucked a strand of her auburn-light brown hair behind her ear. Vicki stirred & stretched, as Bo watch her awaken.

"Sweet Angel, wake up for me..." Bo whispered into Vicki's ear as he kissed her cheek.

Vicki's blue-gray eyes, slumberous with desire gazed up at Bo. She smiled warmly at him as she held on to Bo. "Stay with me, Bo. I don't want us to leave this spot for a while," Vicki said as she held onto her fiance'...

"Vicki..." Bo said in between kisses then added, "I know that we should stay here, but we can't honey. There's too much going on today."

Vicki relunctantly let go of Bo. "How come?"

"Well, for one thing, honey, we need to take your car by Cooter's and see if he can fix your back bumper," said Bo, helping Vicki sit up in bed.

Vicki sighed loudly. "Oh...okay. We do need to have my car looked at. What else do we have to do today?"

"Unfortunately you need to check in with Sheriff Little and Agent Barnes about how we are going to catch Jasper Johnson," Bo said as he looked outside the window of the small bedroom.

"Did my supervisor call you yesterday to tell you that I was going undercover again?" Vicki asked startled. She knew that Bo disapprove her going undercover for the FBI. It always led to a dangerous situation like it did a few weeks earlier.

"Well, Agent Barnes did come by the farm yesterday and told me that Jasper Johnson escaped out of prison. He then told me that you decided to go undercover for him and Sheriff Little," Bo explained to Vicki as he was putting on his boots then added, "After remembering that, I know that Jasper Johnson was the one behind my attack last night."

Vicki smiled as she changed the subject. She didn't want Bo worring about her again.

"Bo, we don't need to worry about that right now. What else do we need to do today?"

Facing Vicki, Bo grinned. "I was just thinking about that, sugar. Maybe later in the day, maybe we can get convince Boss to let us fill out a marriage license. I want us to get married as soon as possible."

"I was just thinking about that too," Vicki said as she put her arms around Bo.

Bo kissed Vicki's cheek, then lightly kissed her mouth. Breathlessly, Bo said, "I guess that I should leave. We have alot to do today, especially if we decide to get married tonight. I want to make sure that we have everything done so we can enjoy our honeymoon."

Vicki sighed loudly. "I really don't want you to go, Bo. Why don't we go back to Hazzard together."

"Sweet Angel," said Bo, giving Vicki a hug. "As much as I would love to spend the day with you, I'd better not. I better head home before Luke, Daisy, and Jesse start to look for me. I forgot to tell them where I was going last night when I left the farm."

"Oh, all right, handsome farmboy. Give me a minute to change my clothes, then I'll walk you out to my car," said Vicki, returning Bo's sweet loving embrace.

"Okay, sweetheart. I'm going into the kitchen to make some coffee," said Bo as he walked out of the small bedroom towards the kitchen.

Vicki sighed loudly as she watched Bo walk towards the kitchen.