DOH race track

does anyone rember or have the doh racetrack, or all the pieces to the barn thing they had out? the race track was a basic figure8 with a see saw ramp, the general and a sheriffs car, nothing spectacular but had one as akid an loved it probably one of the best toys i had as a kid. i hate to ask but if anyone has one they would like to sell or maybe trade let me know. the barn i really don't remember that much something with the general jumping out the doors.

I do own an Ideal 1981 slot racing set, with the crossover jump. It's still factory sealed, box has never been opened. (despite all temptation.)

It's not currently for sale; and if I were to ever part with it, I'd ask for a ridiculous sum of money.

I talked about this in another thread within the collection stuff - you might wanna try hitting some car shows/swap meets/collectible shows to look for these race sets. I've found some great Dukes collectibles this way, at reasonable prices.

Good luck, and happy collectin'!

Brian

• 3 months later...

I had one of those. I think they rigged it. My General Lee always made the jump and the patrol car never did. What's up with that?! LOL. Unfortunately, mine lost the cars years ago and to top it all off, it shorted out and wouldn't work anymore. This'll just kill you guys... I let my mom give it away/toss it after she found it in the garage a few years back. I was in my whole gettin'-rid-of-stuff-I-don't-need-because-I've-been-a-packrat-for-too-long phase. :D

Btw, anyone ever notice that the Rosco mego figure looks like Jimmy Johnson,former Dallas Cowboys coach?

Meadowmufn

-------------------------

HazzardNet Proprietor

Avid Packrat