JRS views on movie, casting, Bo, etc.

inga

This quote from a John Schneider interview makes the movie look a little more hopeful than we've been thinking:

"JOHN: .........the pending Dukes of Hazzard movie. I just read the latest draft of it; it's good, and it's very reminiscent of the show. That says to me that the people involved with it are fans of the show and want to do the show they remember, and not do some new fart gag movie for 2005. "

He gives his views on Jessica Simpson, Smallville, TV fatherhood. It's a little long, but a fun article. Especially check out his take as to whether Jonathan Kent is a grown-up Bo Duke or a grown-up Luke Duke!

"Bo probably got into a fight somewhere with the wrong person......" :lol:

http://www.ugo.com/channels/filmtv/features/fallTV2004/scifi/smallville.asp

Inga

Thanks for the info. That is great to hear..It kind of makes me feel a bit better about the movie. BUT let's just see if they keep rewriting and changing things up on us fans now.

We have 3 of the original cast on what they think now.There was Ben Jones coments, which I think were lost when this forum got hacked. Although Catherine Bach wasn't asked directly what she thought of the movie, but said she liked the Jessica Simpson casting. I posted that link in a few threads last week or so....

Darrell

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...