Happy Birthday Cathy

First off,Hi,I'm new here. I'm called "Freeze" after the Roscoe line that never fails to make me laugh. He just sounds so ridiculous theway he says it as well as the fact that we know no one will! :lol:

Anyhow a big happy birthday to Catharine Bach,who along with a feww other 70's ladies,opened my eyes to the opposite gender. :wink: Especially in the opening credits (duke boys stop for Daisy in a bikini,notyet knowing it's their cousin).

I have a Daisy related question. In a season 2 episode (I haven't the DVDs yet) she tricks some bad guys into thinking she's goin swimming "au natural". She hides in the (tall grass?) and drops articles of clothing to convince them of this. Before doing so she asks coyly,"Hope y'all don't mind if I skinny-dip?!

Someone,please help. I need to know which show that was because it's buggin' me! :o I last saw it in an early summer re-run in June of '80. if you know,tell it yo!

(Boy,that was a lame rhyme! :roll::D ) Thanks in advance! :wink:

Thank you so much "dukesrule2000",I have been trying to recall that for,well....quite a few years! :o Now I'll never forget! Cool!

A really funny thing is,after seeing that episode (and even thoughshe didn't) I gave it a try the next day! 8)

I was never so nervous in my life! Didn't get caught though,took off on my "General Lee" bike fast as I could afterwards!

That's just what I called my bike when I pretended I was a "Duke" 8)

Thanks again,later! :D

I'm here at the downtown/central library and I just checked a "hard-back bound" book of TV Guides from 1980. It turns out that re-run I mentioned aired Friday,May 30th. That would be 2 weeks before my 12th birthday.

Thank you once again "2000",for your help. You've helped me regain a piece of one of my fondest past memories. 8) 8)

...and believe me,it "was" very important. :wink:

Now I just have to get the DVD's! :D