COMMUNITY CHAT NIGHT!!!

Chet Duke

Heya'll. I'd like to set up a community chat night. Once a month it would nice if all of us...[Authors, Characters/Muses, an vistors]...can come together an chat here on Hazzardnet. I notice that the chat room has been very vacant for some time.

An honestly the community is very much lacking socialization that once went on in the chat room. Each chat we could have a certain subject to talk about, anything just draw this community together for a night of fun. An evening for all of us to share our opinions an maybe make a new friend, after all thats what Hazzard was like.

Does anyone have any suggestions on which evening each month this should take place? Or any other suggestions for the chat?

Thanks, hope to hear from ya'll.

~Chet Duke

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Ok folks, were trying this community chat night again. Except this time is solely going to be on AIM. Aim is a very easy program to get, use and its free. You can even use aim express, anyone who needs help with it Im more then willing to personally lend a hand.

I'd like to hold a chat on the 15th of every month on AIM...aol instant messenger. Authors, characters and guests are more then welcomed. Come, have fun, relax and enjoy a good time.

The first chat will be held on October 15th. Hope to see ALL of you there. Were roughly looking at anytime after 6pm eastern time. Anyone can roll in and out any time after that.

~Chet

*P.S> My AIM screen name is ChetDuke347 and my authors Screen name is PrivateAndrew01.