Anyone go to Dukesfest 2004????

Capt_Redneck

I was lucky enough to be able to have went to Duke fest this year. It was a great experience! The weather was mostly very hot with a little rain and most of the people (Fans) there were nice enough. The cast that was there was great and very appreciative! And to be able to see Bristol track in person was just as great. I am a huge NASCAR fan and Bristol is the first and only track I have been able to see in person. I have written up a couple pages on my experience and had sent it in, so it should be posted within a few days or so... They jumped a few cars...or should I say wrecked a couple cop cars and another car and jumped the General. It was great to see the General jumpin' in person! It was a great weekend and I had a blast, the only complaint I had, was that it went WAY too fast. I hope to be lucky enough next year and be able to go again. ;)

Well I personally don't have cable, but my parents' do...but no, I didn't see the Dukes ont he grand ol' Opry. They have it pretty nice, because they get both GAC and CMT! :)

I sent it in to hnet to get posted, so probably somewhere around here. I don't know at the moment.

I took tons of pictures! In fact I made a photo album just for Duke fest to remind me of the great weekend. As for autographs, I got most of the cast and most of the stunt men's autographs. I didn't get Cathrine Bach's (Daisy) because her line was WAY too long and even if I did stand in line, I would most likely wouldn't have gotten it. And of the stunt men, I didn't get Corey Eubanks autograph - who did a lot of the stunts...he just was all over the place and I didn't get to meet up with him. I got Cooter's, Enos's, Cletus's, Rosco's and even Jerry Rushing - who played Ace Parker in "Repo Men".

It is too bad that you weren't able to attend it, I hope that next year you will have the chance to attend it!