2 hours ago2 hr I added two new DOH vehicle finds to the shop. I don't know how I feel about them. On the one hand, I love that there is new DOH-related merch, but I don't know about 2010 Challenger versions. Just not the same...
55 minutes ago55 min I see they're making 510 Generals and 300 Sheriff cars. and the Generals come with "an optional roof flag decal". We don't use cubic inches here, but I thought the 6.1 Hemi worked out at 370 cu in rather than the quoted 392.The recent Chargers and Challengers are certainly fast (some with over 700hp), and seem to be used by the police and criminals. From the chase videos I've watched, sometimes the criminals get away, but they're just as likely to wind up in a wreck after a PIT maneuver, especially if the police are Arkansas State Troopers.The General reminds me of this Challenger mock-up I posted over 10 years ago. I added a few inches to the length and changed a few other details like the grille.Of course, Dodge are now making the 2026 Charger as a 2-door, and even show it in orange on their website:
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.