Mary Kay's baby

My copy of this episode on dvd has a glitch at the end after the baby is born. It seems like it's almost in slow motion I was wondering if anyone else has this problem or if maybe my copy has a scratch it's the only episode on the season that's messed up on my dvd's. Also if I do have a scratch can I fix it and still watch the episode.

brandy_lou

I had sort a problem like that. Not on Mary Kays baby but in season 1 on another CD. I exchanged it at Target for another copy and it worked fine. The first one just had a huge scratch on it and skipped a lot. If you still can return it i would, or else make sure that ur dvd player don't have dust in it. Sometimes that causes skippin.

I've had the set since they came out so they can't be returned but the amazing thing is it worked fine when I put it in my personal dvd player. I had been watching it on my laptop computer so another running program must have interfered,I thought the dvd had something wrong with it anyway but could have sworn it was the very first episode but nope that one worked fine too. Maybe I'm just loosing my mind at least the part of it that I don't have crammed with DOH obsession lol.

thanks for the help though

brandy_lou