Computer Desktop Themes

miz_smarteepantz

I have found a really cool DOH desktop theme the only thing I see wrong is there isnt a general lee cursor *sniff*. I have seen other themes that have the mouse being something like a pistol or some other cool object. If anyone knows where I can find a general lee cursor to download to go with the theme I'd be obliged for the info.

Miz Smarteepantz

I have one for you over www.themesunlimited.com and then click those "Television" then look under Dukes of Hazzard Theme.. have two kind and also other one is The Dukes Of Hazzard and they have three kinds now. maybe help you better.. that have desktop theme with have 01 cursor number and open and close theme check out any question let me know thanks. and which did you check out one site that one not general lee desktop cursor? let me know thanks. :)

I have one for you over www.themesunlimited.com and then click those "Television" then look under Dukes of Hazzard Theme.. have two kind and also other one is The Dukes Of Hazzard and they have three kinds now. maybe help you better.. that have desktop theme with have 01 cursor number and open and close theme check out any question let me know thanks. and which did you check out one site that one not general lee desktop cursor? let me know thanks.

I checked out the site thanks for the link. The desktop theme I had already found was the one with bo,luke and daisy wearing hats and it says dukes of hazzard across Daisy's lower body. I found it at www.themedoctor.com. It only has different colored cursors no new shapes to them. I want one of the General lee if I can find it. I have a bonanza desktop theme with a gun cursor.