did jones see the movie

Did Ben Jones see the movie?  

138 members have voted

1. 1. Did Ben Jones see the movie?

• Theres no way he could miss it
    • Jones will keep his word about not seeing it

How many of you belive Ben Jones saw the movie? Considering schnieder

approved( mabe he told him about it) and the feed back from fans was good I think he should give it a chance. Besides I havent heard ONE person post somthing along the lines of " gee since Ben Jones says the movie is bad im not going to see it" not one. Just because fans might not agree with every thing thats in the movie dosn't mean where not going to go see it. I think the editors did clean it up a bit. you don't actully see them smoking pot ( this would have upset some people including Ben Jones) and theres no nutiy . the languge isn't as bad as it could have been.

He might not admit it publicly that he saw the movie but he'll ether love it or hate it

How many of you belive Ben Jones saw the movie? Considering schnieder

approved( mabe he told him about it) and the feed back from fans was good I think he should give it a chance. Besides I havent heard ONE person post somthing along the lines of " gee since Ben Jones says the movie is bad im not going to see it" not one. Just because fans might not agree with every thing thats in the movie dosn't mean where not going to go see it. I think the editors did clean it up a bit. you don't actully see them smoking pot ( this would have upset some people including Ben Jones) and theres no nutiy . the languge isn't as bad as it could have been.

He might not admit it publicly that he saw the movie but he'll ether love it or hate it