John's bo and Seann Bo what makes them deffernt

dukesran1

John's Bo is most certainly NOT shy! That's one thing that can be said for sure! All the women were in love with him. Or if it wasn't him it was Luke, or for that matter Jesse! The original Bo loved General Lee almost as much as his cousins, but not quite!

Sean's Bo, well, he just ain't no Bo Duke, what's with the scruffy peach fuzz? He looks dirty, like he might smell cause he hasn't bathed in week!? YUk! I think the new Bo (oh it makes me sad to say that about Sean William Scott) is IN love with the car, a little bit creepy! I would have picked Deirks Bently to play Bo, and Evan Farmer to play Luke!

John's Bo is most certainly NOT shy! That's one thing that can be said for sure! All the women were in love with him. Or if it wasn't him it was Luke, or for that matter Jesse! The original Bo loved General Lee almost as much as his cousins, but not quite!

Sean's Bo, well, he just ain't no Bo Duke, what's with the scruffy peach fuzz? He looks dirty, like he might smell cause he hasn't bathed in week!? YUk! I think the new Bo (oh it makes me sad to say that about Sean William Scott) is IN love with the car, a little bit creepy! I would have picked Deirks Bently to play Bo, and Evan Farmer to play Luke!

Yes, the old Bo was a lady's man and had a big ego and a lead foot.

The new Bo was very funny but very different. He only liked that one girl (who liked Luke) but was too shy when she was around. He was also highly infatuated with that car, a little too much, but that made him even more funny. He was way more funny than Luke, who we really didn't like all that much. He was jerk. Evan Farmer would be better (isn't he the host of While You Were Out?) He's cuter too, but we dunno if he can act or not.

Yes, the old Bo was a lady's man and had a big ego and a lead foot.

The new Bo was very funny but very different. He only liked that one girl (who liked Luke) but was too shy when she was around. He was also highly infatuated with that car, a little too much, but that made him even more funny. He was way more funny than Luke, who we really didn't like all that much. He was jerk. Evan Farmer would be better (isn't he the host of While You Were Out?) He's cuter too, but we dunno if he can act or not.