Return of the General Lee HELP!!!!!!!!

EJD

Hey y'all, (I'm getting that accent now!) I just started a new game on DOH: Return of the General Lee on PS2, and all the missions were easy up to "Still Runnin'". Well, I spend infinity getting to 3 Oak Hill, and Jesse says "Hmm, there he is. Now I gotta stay far enough back so he don't see me.". Now, I wait till the runner's out of view, so I lurch forward. It flashes up with "Try Again!", and I think it's really unfair. Do I have a really bad bug on my disk? EDIT: Lol, August 1st. I've found out how to do it! You gotta keep yer distance... and generally stay fairly close! :p

Hey y'all, (I'm getting that accent now!) I just started a new game on DOH: Return of the General Lee on PS2, and all the missions were easy up to "Still Runnin'". Well, I spend infinity getting to 3 Oak Hill, and Jesse says "Hmm, there he is. Now I gotta stay far enough back so he don't see me.". Now, I wait till the runner's out of view, so I lurch forward. It flashes up with "Try Again!", and I think it's really unfair. Do I have a really bad bug on my disk? EDIT: Lol, August 1st. I've found out how to do it! You gotta keep yer distance... and generally stay fairly close! :p

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...

That sure was a tricky one for me too and it takes alot of patience. I kept gettin' caught just as you have, then I tried lettin' that runner get a bit ahead of me so's to keep outta sight. Don't let him get too far ahead or you'll loose him just stay far enough back so you can still see him and easy on the gas or you've had it hoss. Good Luck! If it works let me know at boduke80@hotmail.com take it easy.