One song that better be on the Soundtrack!

back

Here are the tracks listed on the official movie soundtrack.

1. Uncle Jesse Tells A Joke

Willie Nelson

2. These Boots Are Made For Walkin'

Jessica Simpson

3. One Way Out

The Allman Brothers Band

4. Pride And Joy

Stevie Ray Vaughan And Double Trouble

5. Call Me The Breeze

Lynyrd Skynyrd

6. The South's Gonna Do It Again

The Charlie Daniels Band

7. Flirtin' With Disaster

Molly Hatchet

8. Hillbilly Shoes

Montgomery Gentry

9. Black Betty

Ram Jam

10. Soul City

Southern Culture On The Skids

11. Change My Mind

The Blueskins

12. Burn It Off

Blues Explosion

13. Funk #49

James Gang

14. Good Ol' Boys

Willie Nelson

15. Uncle Jesse Tells Another Joke

Willie Nelson

Here are the tracks listed on the official movie soundtrack.

1. Uncle Jesse Tells A Joke

Willie Nelson

2. These Boots Are Made For Walkin'

Jessica Simpson

3. One Way Out

The Allman Brothers Band

4. Pride And Joy

Stevie Ray Vaughan And Double Trouble

5. Call Me The Breeze

Lynyrd Skynyrd

6. The South's Gonna Do It Again

The Charlie Daniels Band

7. Flirtin' With Disaster

Molly Hatchet

8. Hillbilly Shoes

Montgomery Gentry

9. Black Betty

Ram Jam

10. Soul City

Southern Culture On The Skids

11. Change My Mind

The Blueskins

12. Burn It Off

Blues Explosion

13. Funk #49

James Gang

14. Good Ol' Boys

Willie Nelson

15. Uncle Jesse Tells Another Joke

Willie Nelson

To each their own opinion. I just pray that they don't screw up the best theme song. Just a Good ol boys. If they screw that song up i'll hunt them down and...well you get the idea!

On the Walmart DVD, you can get a little sample of Willie's performance of that song. Waylon's is better. But then again, I've always liked Waylon's voice more anyway on their duets and such. Willie seemed to slow it down, made it sound more mellow.

To each their own opinion. I just pray that they don't screw up the best theme song. Just a Good ol boys. If they screw that song up i'll hunt them down and...well you get the idea!

On the Walmart DVD, you can get a little sample of Willie's performance of that song. Waylon's is better. But then again, I've always liked Waylon's voice more anyway on their duets and such. Willie seemed to slow it down, made it sound more mellow.

Very true about Willie and his singing style. Anyway how Wille mess up a song by one of his fellow Highwaymen. Willie will do a good job on it.

Very true about Willie and his singing style. Anyway how Wille mess up a song by one of his fellow Highwaymen. Willie will do a good job on it.

Speaking of the DVD shot of Willie performing the song...

That shot looks like the last shot of the movie. The boys save the farm, the Dukes have a party to celebrate, and Uncle Jessie sings a song about his nephews...

Just two good old boys

Never meanin' no harm

Beats all you never saw

Been in trouble with the law

Since the day they was born

Straightnin' the curves

Flattenin' the hills

Someday the mountain might get 'em

But the law never will

Makin' their way

The only way they know how

That's just a little bit more

Than the law will allow

Just two good ol' boys

Wouldn't change if they could

Fightin' the system like

Two modern-day Robin Hoods

Speaking of the DVD shot of Willie performing the song...

That shot looks like the last shot of the movie. The boys save the farm, the Dukes have a party to celebrate, and Uncle Jessie sings a song about his nephews...

Just two good old boys

Never meanin' no harm

Beats all you never saw

Been in trouble with the law

Since the day they was born

Straightnin' the curves

Flattenin' the hills

Someday the mountain might get 'em

But the law never will

Makin' their way

The only way they know how

That's just a little bit more

Than the law will allow

Just two good ol' boys

Wouldn't change if they could

Fightin' the system like

Two modern-day Robin Hoods

I don't care how hard you try...you CAN NOT read those lyrics and not start singing at the same time. Even tha words is toe-tapping. By the way, I just left Tennessee last week, and since I have no life, I read their (internet) paper and news now. Don't ask. Anyhow, I found this neat little article some here would get a kick out of.

http://www.volunteertv.com/Global/story.asp?S=3542863

I don't care how hard you try...you CAN NOT read those lyrics and not start singing at the same time. Even tha words is toe-tapping. By the way, I just left Tennessee last week, and since I have no life, I read their (internet) paper and news now. Don't ask. Anyhow, I found this neat little article some here would get a kick out of.

http://www.volunteertv.com/Global/story.asp?S=3542863

That is an awesome article and I am happy to see someone standing up to defend the Stars and Bars! I am a firm believer in the Rebel flag being a symbol of Southern Pride. If anyone spewing hatred toward it states it is a racial symbol from the Civil War should do a little fact checking. The war was started like all other wars... over money.

The North wanted people in the South to buy thier machines that would do the same job as people. Some of the bigger farms/plantations had slaves working for them and they stated they didn't want to buy the expensive machinery when they already had dependable work from both slaves and free men. The North saw an opportunity to get Southern farmers/plantation owners to budge by saying they were racists and promoted slavery. A good chunk of farmers/plantation owners freed the slaves they had to prove they weren't pro-slavery, but the majority kept their slaves and thus the Civil War began.

Many Southerners understand this, as it is taught in schools, but like to show the Stars and Bars not to promote slavery, but to show Southern Pride. The Rebel flag has a bloody history, but what flag doesn’t?

My only problem with it is when the uneducated use the flag as a negative to further thier causes or beliefs like the Klan, politicians, the media, etc.

Remember, history can be forgotten or misconstrued. If we do not remember it properly we are destined to repeat it.

That is an awesome article and I am happy to see someone standing up to defend the Stars and Bars! I am a firm believer in the Rebel flag being a symbol of Southern Pride. If anyone spewing hatred toward it states it is a racial symbol from the Civil War should do a little fact checking. The war was started like all other wars... over money.

The North wanted people in the South to buy thier machines that would do the same job as people. Some of the bigger farms/plantations had slaves working for them and they stated they didn't want to buy the expensive machinery when they already had dependable work from both slaves and free men. The North saw an opportunity to get Southern farmers/plantation owners to budge by saying they were racists and promoted slavery. A good chunk of farmers/plantation owners freed the slaves they had to prove they weren't pro-slavery, but the majority kept their slaves and thus the Civil War began.

Many Southerners understand this, as it is taught in schools, but like to show the Stars and Bars not to promote slavery, but to show Southern Pride. The Rebel flag has a bloody history, but what flag doesn’t?

My only problem with it is when the uneducated use the flag as a negative to further thier causes or beliefs like the Klan, politicians, the media, etc.

Remember, history can be forgotten or misconstrued. If we do not remember it properly we are destined to repeat it.