June 20, 200521 yr Hey ya'll! I have a free movie ticket for anyone who wants it. I can't use it as I'm in Australia. If you want it, I'll post it to you. Email me at brossiter@bigpond.com.au
June 21, 200521 yr Ok i already have one but i do have a question why cant you use it if your in Australia?
June 21, 200521 yr If you read the movie ticket - it's only good at select theatre chains (and a few independent theatres) and I think it's only good in the US.LS3
June 22, 200521 yr Author Thanks to all those who wrote about the movie ticket: it has been taken, but I'll keep you all in mind if it falls through
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.