Jessica at her Dukes video shoot (US Magazine)

Well, I had to pick up the latest copy of "US" since it's in the line of my official HNet duties. There are several bikini pictures of Jessica washing the General Lee. I think the upcoming music video will be of interest to a few of y'all, based in the following passage in the article:

" What's the difference between Jessica Simpson, and the brazen sexpot she plays in the upcoming comedy Dukes of Hazzard? Judging by her behavior at the May 19 shoot for her soundtrack video, the answer is.... nothing."

"Wearing a Harley-Davidson t-shirt cut right below her breasts, and short, tight, denim cutoffs, red boots and a hat, the buxom singer gamely jumped on top of a bar and danced sexily in full view of the adoring video crew and cowboy extras. This, just a day after she donned a tiny pink bikini and got drenched while washing the famed General Lee."

I figure Playboy is already callin' her for a centerfold shoot. Of course, if she's posing on the General, a good number of copies will sell just onconna the car.

Brian