Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BCDR05

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BCDR05

  1. BCDR05 replied to a post in a topic in Tom Wopat/Luke Duke
    Oh yeh! I remember that! LOL!
  2. I've only seen so many episodes cause it was already on cable when i connected. It just makes you melt! lol!
  3. Out of all the ones I've seen so far, my pic is going to be "Duke Of Duke". HOW BORING!!!!!!!
  4. Has anyone ever noticed that eye wink of Luke's? I sure have! HUBBA HUBBA! It's in every other episode and it's SO FINE! LOL!
  5. BCDR05 replied to a post in a topic in Tom Wopat/Luke Duke
    And I thought too, that in "The Rustlers" (I think), where the mob come to town and Bo and Luke fight each other to get arrested to get into the mobs' camp at the jail, it seemed that Bo actually did hit Luke for real at the Boar's Nest. Looked like a real hit anyway.
  6. Thanks again! but our dvd systems aren't region one, they're region four, so it's a no go. I thought about the vhs though, cause I have NTSC playback, but i just don't know about buying over the net and from overseas! I'm taping as much as I can off the tv now, but I've missed quite a few episodes, so I'll just sit tight and wait for the dvd! HOPEFULLY!!!!! Thanks again though!
  7. Thanks for the info on the dvd, but I'm in Australia and we don't have it on dvd here yet. It's coming though, apparently, hopefully sooner rather than later!
  8. Hi there! I'm an Aussie Dukes nut too and I can tell you that the dvd IS coming to Australia, just no date yet. I spoke to my local dvd shop a month ago and while there is no date yet, he was DEFINITE that it was on it's way sometime soon! YEE HAA!
  9. I hope I'm not too late! Can someone PLEASE tape the cable episodes tonight, especially the first four? I'll pay you all properly! I'm in Australia and have NTSC playback and never saw the original episodes! THANKS!!!!!
  10. DID YOU KNOW: With five seperate cousins named Duke throughout the entire series, this meant that Uncle Jesse Duke was one of at least 6 brothers! Just thought of that today and had to get it out! LOL!!!!
  11. How do you get an Avatar of the DOH?
  12. BCDR05 replied to a post in a topic in Tom Wopat/Luke Duke
    I wear glasses too, they are back in fashion and after seeing my boyfriends' eyes being poked into by the doctor yesterday, I REFUSE to stick anything in my eyes again!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!
  13. At least you guys get the dvd! Over here in Australia, we can't get ANY dvd stuff. They're all in American format, so they can't play on our systems! BLAH! There's 3 tv series so far that I want to get on dvd, but I can't! NOT FAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  14. Hi there ya'll!!!! My name is 'B' and I'm from Queensland, Australia. I got cable connected to my house last month and two days later, The Dukes Of Hazzard started for the first time in years! I grew up with it and I still love it! I was wondering though: Where are some wallpapers people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't have the programs to do it, so PLLLLEEEEAAASSSEEEE, can someone do some for us all!!!!! I'M BEGGING YOU!!!!! So take care and enjoy The Duke boys back on CMT in America on February 25th!!!!!!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.