Everything posted by Julieduke
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Julie Says "How could he Daisy?" Cue Anybody
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
Julieduke replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersJulie Says "It's a okay." Cue Anybody
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Julie Says "That's why I was crying so hard Daisy." Cue Anybody
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
Julieduke replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersJulie hugs Daisy and Says "I'm sorry about that then!" Cue Anybody
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Meanwhile in another room a docter tells Mr. and Mrs. Mayes that Kaylee is in a Coma and will probaly never wake up as well. Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
Julieduke replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersJulie Says "Well who was behind then? Last time I watch Scream before going to bed then Daisy." Cue Anybody
-
Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
Mr. Mayes Says "After three months we cut off life support because we seen it was hopeless and we couldn't stand to see Johnny to be crying by his mother as well and you will never see your son as well." Bo heard that and Says "I have a grandson?" Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Julie Says "Send up some prayers then Daisy." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
Julieduke replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersJulie Says "Daisy somebody followed me sorry about that now." Cue Anybody
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Julie Says "Jr forced me to take a home pregnancy test and told me he was taking me for an abortion after the wedding Daisy." Cue Anybody
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Julie Says "So be it they have a great NICU unit I have three babies of my own in there and they haven't lost not one single baby now Daisy." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
Julieduke replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersJulie looks and Says "No let go of me right now!" C Cue Anybody
-
Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
Mr. Mayes Says "Swine Flu took Kaylee from you and you insulted her before and then Matt which happens to be your cousin insult her no wonder she was crying and when she got sick she just gave up and wouldn't eat nothing she ended up in a coma and they told us she never wake up and we almost lost John Henry to the very samething so you will never get your son you blind bat now." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Julie Says "I'm sorry but did that happened to you, he told me he picked me because Bo was driving in the race and beat him out so I was a cute little target as well." Cue Anybody
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Julie Says "Daisy I was trapped and couldn't get out as well." Cue Anybody
-
Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
Trevor Says "Aunt Daisy, I have two different colored eyes and so does my son other than a dna test what more does that man need right now as well." Mr. Mayes looked and Says "Well you will never get custody now as well George William Carter and I will make sure of it as well." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Julie Says "That's great and the next meal they bring I'm going to try and eat it as well Daisy." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Julie Says "What Daisy?" Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Julie woke and looked at Callie and Says "Next time they bring a meal I'm going to try and eat sis." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
-
Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
The Older Man Says "Oh come on I know he's the blind bat of Chickasaw County now look at his fender he can make a turn in a parking without hitting a pole now." Trevor Says "I'm going to demand custody and it was a premature cataract and I have full sight and I hated that nickname as well." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
The Nurse Says "They can tell at five months Mrs. Strait as well." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Julie Says "He locked the door before I could leave Daisy." Cue Anybody
-
Dukes and Smallville
Julie kept on crying she was so vulnerable right now as well. Cue Anybody