Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Monster01

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Monster01

  1. Gracias Carlos!
  2. Hey thanks Brian!
  3. Thanks HossC, I sure will post more as I make more!
  4. What do you all think. It's not my best by far but, just did it one night!
  5. I appreciate all the Welcomes all!! MaryAnne Once the scale model gets a little further along I will be sure post some photos! HossC Thank you very much, those are great references for my model! I will be sure to let you know when I need the artwork. TRPColtrane95 Thanks and I sure will!
  6. Hi! I'm Joe! I have been a Dukes fan since I was 6! I still watch it to this day on CMT! I am currently modeling Hazzard County (The Burbank California Set) on my HO scale Model Railroad layout. It is coming out okay but it's a bit hard with limited space to model it accurately and considering the rarity of the buildings. I am currently working on the Hazzard Square. I'd like to thank HossC for his picture posts of Hazzard County because those are amazing a great help for modeling my layout! I own a Dodge Ramcharger. I have a 01 on both doors. And I have the Dixie flag on it I plan on adding the Dixie horn. Fiamm trumpets with a Wolo compressor. That's pretty much it!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.