Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport
-
Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
"Left him alone? How could I leave him alone. He's talking about my cousin." Bo snaps. "And it makes you angry but you didn't have to go fight him. You could have just let it be." Lizzy spits. "But..." Bo sighs seeing how any more argument would only leaving him going in circles. "Just be careful around him. I don't trust him." "So now you're my big brother? Now you give a darn what happens to me? Well guess what Duke, I need your help." Lizzy says glaring at Bo. He shakes his head not knowing what else to say and then leaves the room to find Julie.
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"But don't you want your best friend at the wedding?" Micheal asks.
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"I love you too honey but...we not completely clear yet. Lizzy has a trial in two weeks." Micheal says.
-
Sweating For The County
"Thanks Daisy." Lizzy says.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Sweating For The County
"I know it is Daisy, it hurts me to and part of me regrets being active duty especially since he says he can only give me six months maternity leave. I really wish I could but...I don't know. I'd have to talk to my superiors and see what they have to say." Lizzy says.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Sweating For The County
After hours of shopping and going to the spa and getting everything done Lizzy sits down with Daisy at a cafe. "My boss has put me on desk work for the next four months and then says I have to take maternity leave. And another thing. I know how I said I wouldn't mention weddings and stuff but...Bo proposed last night." Lizzy says hesitantly.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Sweating For The County
So they go out.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Sweating For The County
"To a complete and utter girls day with no talk of the wedding." Lizzy says.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Sweating For The County
"Hey I'm here now, so relax." Lizzy says. When she sees it's not working she turns to Bo and Enos. "You two will take care of the kids right? Lily, Mason, and Josh shouldn't be too hard for you to handle will it?" When the men shake their heads Lizzy nods. "Good Daisy you are coming with me."
-
Sweating For The County
And three weeks later Lizzy was back. Bo had secured an apartment in Atlanta where he stayed almost all the time he could to help Lizzy with Joshua. It was no easy task at first the boy missed his father but slowly he adjusted to life with Lizzy and Bo. They had both come back to Hazzard to help with the wedding that would soon involve most of the town.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Sweating For The County
"And that's just about as bad as getting beat up. I'm not eager for that to happen so I will be back I promise." Lizzy says.
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
Five days later both Daisy and Julie were cleared of all charges and were set free. Agent Huntley was fired from her job for misappropriated arrests and searches and sentenced to a large fee of community service. Now all that was left was freeing Lizzy.
-
Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
"I know you're angry about what I did. Bailing Tommy out but not Bo? Tommy said Bo was angry about that too but it just means my plan was working and besides right before Tommy left I gave Luke enough cash to get Bo out as well after making him promise that he wouldn't tell Bo where it came from." Lizzy says.
-
Sweating For The County
"Of course I'll be back Daisy. If I'm not you have my permission to hunt me down and beat me up." Lizzy says.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Sweating For The County
"Hey I ain't gonna leave you. I was by myself till about eight grade as well so everything will be ok. I'll be back in a few weeks for your wedding." Lizzy says.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!