Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"This here bud is a Doberman Pinscher." Lizzy says. "No way, I'm not having one of those in my house." Bo protests. "You know how dangerous those can be more so than a Basset." Austin looks up with wide eyes and a trembling lower lip.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
Lizzy and Bo look around for a while before going to see the puppy Austin wanted. "Uh Bo tell me that is not what I think it is." Lizzy demands. "Ummm, it's not what you think it is?" "Yeah that's definitely what I think it is." Lizzy says crouching next to her son and petting the puppy. "No way, I will not have one of those in my house." Bo says. "It's just a puppy." Lizzy says.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
So they drive down to the animal shelter.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
A few hours later Austin is through watching TV. "Let's go." He says standing. "Where?" Lizzy asks calmly leaning back against the couch. "To get my puppy." Austin says rolling his eyes. "Sit down." Lizzy demands. "Daddy." Austin whines. "Listen to your mother." Bo says. Austin instantly sits. "Listen up little boy. I know I've only been around for a few days but that does not mean you can tell me what to do. You are only six and for the next 12 years you will listen to me and you will not tell me what to do. Do you understand me?" Lizzy asks. Austin nods looking scolded. "I'm sorry Mommy." "I know, we'll go when I think you're ready and not a moment before." Lizzy says. Twenty minutes later Lizzy stands. "Ok we'll go now."
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
Lizzy sighs and goes back to watching the TV.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"Look we'll take him to the shelter and if he doesn't find something there then we'll take him to Rosco's to see if he likes her puppies." Lizzy says.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"I'm sorry that makes you angry." Lizzy says.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"They're not good with kids and they get really lazy really quick. This is my final word Bo you will not get my son a basset hound." Lizzy says.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!