Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"I was just asking Daisy. I don't think it's even possible." Lizzy says.
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"Would you find it odd if Bo got me pregnant right after the surrogacy implant." Lizzy says.
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"It'll be ok." Lizzy says.
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"Of course I am Daisy." Lizzy says.
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"Daisy Mae Duke you listen to me good. So I have to wait another nine months so what. I'll survive. Don't worry about it. I've waited four years another nine months will not kill me." Lizzy says.
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"Bo seems to be of the mindset that you think me being a surrogate mother would tear us apart." Lizzy says.
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"About this surrogacy thing." Lizzy says.
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"Hey I think we need to have a little talk." Lizzy says.
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
When Bo hangs up Lizzy calls Daisy.
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"I'll talk to her and why don't you call the carpet guys." Lizzy says.
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"Thank you Bo." Lizzy says.
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"We're strong enough to survive right?" Lizzy asks.
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"If they really don't have any other option of course I'm gonna do it." Lizzy says.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"Austin likes being an only child and he thinks that if I get pregnant with Daisy and Enos's kid he can't have a little brother or sister for a long time." Lizzy says.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"Yea!" Austin cheers.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"Oh." Austin sighs. "Well maybe Mama will see a puppy's better than a brother and she won't want another one."
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"Does this mean I'm not getting a little brother?" Austin asks sounding hopeful.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"Looks like we've made Mama change her mind about this puppy too." Austin says.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
Lizzy hugs him and then goes back to playing with Sox.