Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

plymouth 77

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by plymouth 77

  1. I love episode "10 Million Dollar Sheriff" he wears shiny clothes
  2. Haha... I am sure that this episode I recognized these beautiful bright eyes!
  3. it seems to me saison 2 episode 5 ""Road Pirates"?
  4. JAMES BEST "JIM LINDSEY"
  5. Saison 2 episode 3 "The Rustlers"
  6. no, I answered your question haha I'm not sure it is a photo of a scene never seen. Maybe a photo publicity for the movie?
  7. "What are they doing? " haha I'm not sure it is a photo of a scene never seen. Maybe a photo publicity for the movie?
  8. JAMES BEST "KANSAS RAIDERS"
  9. Wonderful photo! I have the true picture
  10. "COLE YOUNGER,GUNFIGHTER"

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.