Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

plymouth 77

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by plymouth 77

  1. I would like to know "the history" of the postcard, Mr James Best?
  2. Here an original postcard of a beautiful portrait of James Best dating from 1951 that I keep preciously
  3. Mr James Best, It is a great happiness to write you. I would like to know, How old did you start your first role? and what was your impression? Thank you sincerely for your answer, Mr James Best. Your fan, Solange
  4. Yes, it was these paintings to Mr James Best
  5. Photos Cole Younger,Gunfighter
  6. Haha... These are trees that deceived me:roll:
  7. A small correction on my part, saison2 "Find Loretta Lynn" confused with the episode "The Rustlers"
  8. Mr James Best, It is an honor for me to write to you, I have a lot of questions to ask you. First of all, I would like to know what was your job before becoming actor? How did you become an actor? thank you gracefully for your answer, Mr James Best. Your fan, Solange
  9. Card Cole Younger,Gunfighter
  10. I love this photo "The Left Handed Gun"
  11. James Best "The Quick Gun"
  12. Excellent western "Cole Younger,Gunfighter" Among my collection of photos Magazine Western movie with James Best (French)
  13. Nice cap "Sounder":wink:
  14. Hee! Good picture I found!
  15. Haha I like the expression of Rosco at the time it does more laughs, it makes me laugh too

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.