Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

plymouth 77

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by plymouth 77

  1. well, I think it's not just french people who had this humor.
  2. sometimes it is heavy in French translation at the time in 1980 that is not the same now...
  3. Yes, lol sometimes when I watch this scene in French translation is: Who is the most beautiful, it's Rosco! Haha...
  4. yes indeed, good smile with his eyes shining Haha
  5. Ah cool! very good gif! thanks
  6. SHERIFF ROSCO P COLTRANE
  7. It is a pleasure to share MaryAnne. I like the expression of his face in this picture too funny
  8. ok! Thanks, informed me.
  9. James Best "Air Cadet"
  10. Very nice photography of James Best!
  11. Rosco and Boss Hogg! excellent actors!
  12. wow Very good gifs!!Thanks
  13. Have you other pics The mod squad season 1"Price of terror"?
  14. Haha! too funny! Excellent gif!
  15. I have a computer problem, I try in another topic.
  16. PHOTOS ROSCO'S RARITIES DVD Who is the most beautiful it is Rosco! lol

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.