Everything posted by dukesrule2000
-
Duke and Long
Luke said Kath and I were just talking about her brother. She misses him so much. Daisy if you feel you need to tell Enos how you feel about Michael Long then do it after all Enos Knew Michael as well. and they were friend sand he knows you dated him. So he might understand. Bo said Ya,(Looking at Luke) How come you are home early? Luke said Kath Had to get back before Marcus Missed her.
-
Duke and Long
Luke walked over to Daisy and sat down beside her and said Daisy what's the matter?
-
Duke and Long
K.I.T.T SaiD Michael you can't just like you can't tell Kathleen who you really are. you have alot of emenys now and if they find out about them. Michael said I know they will go after them to get to me. But it's going to be so hard to see them again outside of my mother Daisy and Kathy are the two woman that I have loved the most. K.I.T.T sAI mICHAEL.. Michael got quite. BACK IN HAZZARD AT THE HAZZARD POND Kathy looked at the time and said I better get going back. Before Marcus starts missing me. She went to get up. But Luke grabbed her hand and said Don't go. Kathy looked at him with a teir run down her face and said Baby I would love to stay here with you but I can't. and she pulled away and ran to her car. and got in and took off.
-
Luke goes to Dallas
Luke said Good-night Buddy see you in the morning and don't saw anything about this to Daisy or Kathy.
-
Duke and Long
Kathy looked at him and said why is she scared?
-
Duke and Long
Kathy just smiled. And then she got quite. and he said Sweetheart, what's wrong? Kathy said the last time we were here. was 4 years ago. Luke said I know That's when we found out that your brother Michael was killed. You and Daisy took it hard. and to tell you the truth I still think she thinks about him. Kathy smiled.
-
Duke and Long
Michael Just smiled. and said she use to have a crush on me. K.I.T.T Said you mean Michael Long. Michael just looked at him. IN HAZZARD.. AT HAZZARD POND... Luke was waiting for Kathy and he started to get worried. and then he saw her. he walked over to her and took her in his arms and kissed her. and then she told him that she was an Undercover cop and thay she Was Under cover and that she hadn't been able to contact her parents and her caption because Marcus has been watching her and if he finds out she was a cop. he will kill her. and then she took out some papers and said can you make sure that the Chicago police get this. It's what he wanted with Boss. But Boss turned him down. Luke said I will make sure. They get this. and I will call your parents. Kathy smiled and said Thanks Luke. and then she walked over to him and got real close to him and Kissed Him.
-
Duke and Long
K.I.T.T SAID Michael, They are moon shiners. Michael said ex-moonshiners. Woooo Daisy is as pretty as ever.
-
Duke and Long
Michael said I remember the Dukes,Kat was going out with one of them. I think his name is Luke Duke. and then he smiled and then he left. and then he went outside to K.I.T.T. outside.. Michael got in K.I.T.T and said Come On Buddy we are on our way to a Small town called Hazzard County Georgia. K.I.T.T Said not another small town, Michael everytime we go to a small town I end up in the impound yard. and You end up in Jail.
-
Duke and Long
(No I Don't Mind) OUTSIDE... Kathy pulled away from Marcus and said Don't ever grab me like that again and she got in his car and they left. IN CALIFORNIA.. AT F.L.A.G HEADQUARTERS... Devin was talking to Bonnie about the phone call he Just got. Bonnie said Devin you should tell him. Michael walked in and said tell me what? Devin looked at him and said Michael we just got a call from Randy Long. Michael said My dad. Devin said Yes, He called cause he hasn't heard from Kathleen in 3 weeks and he's worried she went Under Cover to get evidence on a Drug smuggler and Murder Marcus Johnson. Michael looked at Devin and said I'm on it. and he went to leave When Devin said Michael, You need to know where she's at.
-
Duke and Long
Cooter said Daisy Beleive me Kathy can handle herself. Bo, Luke and Daisy looked at him. Bo said You know something. and Cooter said Yes I do But Kathy should be the one to tell you. I think that is what she wants to tell Luke.
-
Duke and Long
Luke Smiles and said I know. But I guess I will find out later tonight. Just then the man Kathy was with came out of Boss's office and Marcus said You will regreat this Fat Man. and Marcus walked over to Kathy and said Lets Go. and He grabbed her and they left.
-
Duke and Long
Luke smiled and said I don't think this is a date, I think Kath wants to tell me something.
-
Duke and Long
Kathy smiled and she said Hi Luke, Luke looked at her and said So you do know me . Kathy smiled and said How can I forget my first and Only Love. and Then she walked over to him and got real close to him and she whispared in his ear , Met me later at Hazzard Pond and I will expain everything. And Luke said Sure. and He kissed her.
-
Luke goes to Dallas
By watching them and Making sure that JR doesn't get near them.
-
Luke goes to Dallas
Luke Looked at Enos and said Keep them safe Buddy, Keep them safe.
-
Duke and Long
Luke looked at her and said Daisy your not going crazy or Dreaming That is Kathy Long. I going to see if I can get her alone. The man she was with went into Boss's office. and Luke got up and said excuse me. Kathy saw Luke walk towards Her and she smiled and though Man he looks good. and then she said No Kathleen, stick to your cover. if you don't it could get you killed.
-
Luke goes to Dallas
Luke said Ok Thanks Lucy I will and Lucy got in the car and she left and Luke went in the house and told Enos what was going on while Kathy and Daisy was asleep.
-
Duke and Long
Luke said Hay Daisy can I have a Beer in a chilled glass, Bo said Me Too. Daisy smiled and said coming right up. As Daisy was walking back to the Bar. A Man with A beautiful Woman on his Arm walked in. The Man was dressed in a suit and the woman was waring a Blue Dress that hugged every curve she had. and the dress can to her knees. she Had Dark brown Hair long. and Blue Eyes. She stood about 5"7. Luke smiled and said Kath. But the woman looked at him and Just looked away. Bo said Luke isn't that Kathy Long? Luke said I don't know. She sure looks Like Kath, But she not acting Like Her. Luke said I will talk to her later when she's alone.
-
Duke and Long
Tonight on the Dukes, Luke's old girlfsdriend Kathleen Long comes back to Hazzard. But she is acting strange. Is she in trouble or has she just changed. Then a Stranger in a black Tras-am shows up in Hazzard. Who is he? and What does he want? Bo and Luke were getting out of the General Lee. and they started to walk into the Boars Nest. The Boars Nest was buzy. and the Boys Spotted Cooter. and they walked over to the Table and sat down. and they waited for Daisy to come over to them..
-
Luke goes to Dallas
AT THE CABIN. Luke was sitting on the porch. When he saw a car pull he smiled when he saw who it was. and he walked towards Lucy. and she told him everything and Luke said Ok Thanks Lucy I will be on guard Now. and Tell Bobby Thanks.
-
Luke goes to Dallas
Bobby said she doing an arren for me. and he sat down.
-
Luke goes to Dallas
Ya that means Luke, Bo and Daisy and her and Luke's Baby is in danger. we need to worn then. He went to pick up the phone and then he put it down and he said I just remembered the phone lines are down at the cabin and their cell phone don't have reception out there. Lucy said Uncle Bobby we need to warn them. Bobby said I know But I can't leave here. Lucy you will have to go to the cabin and warn them. Lucy said Ok Uncle Bobby and she left.
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Tracy's Parents walk into Daisy's room.
-
Luke goes to Dallas
Bobby smiled and said Ya, But this is the time to be extra careful because when JR gets hit like this he atticks hard and someone will end up hurt. I just hope it isn't the only incent person in this mess. Lucy said Who is that Uncle Bobby? Bobby said Kathy's Baby.