Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BeauregardDuke73

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BeauregardDuke73

  1. Alex, what do you need me to do? *glancing at the other blond while checking on Brian*
  2. *Seeing the black car, followed by the galloping horse, head in the direction of the clinic, jumping into the General Lee and following the others toward the clinic. Seeing the open door and heading up the steps, following the sounds of rustling coming from down the hall. Stepping into the treatment room, glancing between the men on the table, not sure who's worse off. Finally walking over to Brian, where Chet has laid him on one of the tables.* Brian Coltrane...*sigh, picking up his wrist to check for a pulse, then checking his head to see the extent of the injuries.*
  3. Brian! *already moving toward the black car as I see the running horse heading in it's direction. My gaze locked on the black-clad man as he goes down. Seeing Garrett shot, and Chet thundering to a stop.* You idiot! *to Chet. Gaze going to Alex, briefly, then turning to see how bad off both Garrett and Brian are*
  4. *crossing the town square, heading toward the garage with the welding kit in hand, looking around me suspiciously, the very air having a foreboding quality.*
  5. *Looking around the courthouse, not seeing anything to do at the moment, picking up the welding kit and heading out the door again, pausing as I hear the rumbling engine and see the unmistakable shape of the blond man standing next to the large black car.*
  6. *watching the conversation between the deputy and blond man* I'll help any way I can too, MaryAnne. *setting aside the welding kit, it's not going to do much good the way the lock was jimmied*
  7. *rushes out the door, heading for the garage across the street, coming back only moments later to find Chet with his gun trained on Brian. Rushes across the floor with the welding kit in hand* Got the welding kit. *trying not to startle Chet*
  8. Chet, have you lost your mind? *looking at him in confusion and disbelief* Not that I would mind Brian and Alex being out of there, but...*shaking head at Chet risking getting his butt kicked.*
  9. I'll put $5 on Brian...*chuckling* Duke's ain't got much money, but this is worth it.
  10. If it was easy, it wouldn't be Hazzard *watching, shaking head* MaryAnne, you need any help with these hooligans? *thinking so much for needing to report a fight since MaryAnne's standing closer than I am*
  11. *tryin' not to snort at that comment, turning away to regain composure, the turning back to watch the trio at the cells.*
  12. *nodding* Okay, I'll be here. *moving back away, leaning against the booking desk and watching the people coming and going, as well as the prisoners.*
  13. *nodding* Yeah, that I can do.
  14. *smirking at Brian as he calls to me* I don't need your money, Brian. What can I do for you? *stepping up to the bars*
  15. *standing near the booking desk, watching the men behind bars with a thoughtful gaze*
  16. *coming in late, surprised to see Brian and Alex in Jail. Hearing these works, then listening for a bit longer, not wanting to interrupt* Ya got a volunteer here, Brian...if the position's available.
  17. We'd be disappointed if you did behave yourself! LOL
  18. I like the new uniform! But with Brian around, I think a whip would be a great idea.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.