Saying Good-bye

Michael points to looks like it the Sheriff, and he is going to talk to us about something, and Jessica is scolding Ross about letting Velvet run around a Cementary and she seemed to be digging a hole somewhere. Ross was always up to something and she was seemed to following him everywhere and this kid was up to something always. Michael also sees his dog digging a hole in the Cementary and he goes and picks up his dog and put her back in his car real quickly. He is about to yell at his son, but instead sees that his Uncle is going to ask him something and he wandered what he wanted to talk about now. Michael is waiting for his Uncle to notice all his cousins there and there families, he had wandered what his was going on now.

Cue Anybody

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jessica is from North Carolina and knows more about racing that her husband Michael does. She had moved to California when she was fourteen years old, and met Michael when she was sixteen and they had got married when they was both eighteen and a years later little Ross was born.

Luke walked up to his father's grave and said well dad your boys are together now. and we are going to stay that way I just wish I knew about Michael sooner we have a lot to chatch up on you would be proud of him and Judd too.Kathy walked up to him and grabbed his hand.

Judd and Michael came up behind them. and Luke looked up at them and said this is dad is bured. Jessica put a Rose on Frank Duke's grave. Then her and Kathy left So the Boys could be alone with their father.

Luke knelt down and he cleaned the head stone off hes mothers grave and said Hay mom. and then he turned to his Father's headstone and did the same.

Luke got up and when he got up he got a little dizzy but he shook it off. Then he looked at Judd and Michael and said lets head for the rest of the family. So they walked to where the the rest of the family was, and they where at Uncle Jesse's grave. and then he said well everyone lets head back to the farm. So they headed for the farm.

AT THE FARM... Latter on that night..

Luke couldn't sleepi So he carefuly got out of bed so he wouldn't wake up Kathy.he got dressed and went out to the kitchen and got a glass of milk. and he thought at the table and though how is he going to take care of the family.was Uncle Jesse right to leave him in charge of the family. Next thing he knew it was dawn, So he got up and Made some coffee and went outside to do some chores.

2hour latter Kathy woke up and when she turned to face Luke she saw that he was gone. So she got out of bed and got dressed and went out to the kitchen.she spotted the coffee and she got a cup. and then she saw luke feeding the animals Like uncle Jesse use to. So she got another cup and filled them both with coffee. and took the coffee out to Luke . She walked outside and walked up to Luke and said Apenny for your thoughts. . Then she hanned Luke his coffee.

Luke looked up at her. and said oh Thanks Kath for the coffee. I was just thinking about the family and how I'am gonna keep this family together and out of trouble. I think Uncle Jesse made a miss take when he put me in charge of the family. Kathy walked up to him and said Hon he made the right dection and you know it, He knew you could handal it . You was pratlicty keeping Bo out of trouble when Uncle Jesse was a live.Kathy Said. Luke Smiked and said Ya I had to find a way do get Bo out of trouble cause most of the time he draged me along with him. Luke said Laughing. Then they saw Bo come outside. He walked over to them and said What's so funny?

Then Luke looked over at him he said " Oh I was just thinking of all the times i had to help get you at of trouble even though at the same time you would drag me along with you ", Then Luke yawned he drank some more coffee Bo said " Luke i heard someone down in the Kitchen this morning was that you ?' Luke said " Yes it was me i couldn't get to sleep last night Bo i tried too Bo but i had alot on my mind so i figured i would just get up ", Then Bo laughed said " Well Luke did you decide to try to fall back asleep cause you look tired "? Luke just laughed " No i came outside decided to feed the animals like Uncle Jesse did when he would be up before any of us but i feel fine Bo don't worry about me ".

LATER ON THAT NIGHT : It was after dinner everybody else had to gone off to bed except Luke who was having a hard time getting to sleep which ain't good cause Luke's body wlll suffer for it considering he won't be no help if he winds up in the hospital antway Kathy came down she said " Baby what is you still doing up it's late c'mon to bed now ", Luke said " kat I can't sleep i feel too much pressure on me i don't know if i can handle being in charge of Y'all and myself i .... , i..... , so confused ",

Kathy said " Honey you ain't gonna be able to anything if you don't get any sleep .

Ross was up and so was Velvet that was running around so he let the dog go outside on to the farm. Ross had thought about what his Uncle Luke said about him keeping the family out of trouble but couldn't figure it out himself at the time.

Ross sees a white Caddilac pull up and he sees him Aunt Lulu but didn't know who the guy in the white suit was at the time. Ross comes in the house with Velvet, but Velvet didn't come in with Ross instead was barking at the guy in the white suit. Boss had thought just like Rosco's dog Flash , this one puppy of hers didn't like him one bit. So this little boy was Rosco's great-Nephew and his and Lulu and Frank Duke's grandson, he looked like his late Father-in-law and he wandered if the boy knew this yet. Michael comes out the farmhouse after Ross tells him that his Aunt LuLu and a man in a white suit and white Caddilac was here and asking for him. Jessica had followed him as well, and J.D. Hogg said to Lulu that her Nephew has good taste in wife's. Soon after that as well Bo and Luke and Judd and Kathy was outside as well.

cue Anybody

Bo had looked at Ross and said that right is Boss Hogg , oh I am sorry I mean Jefferson Davis Hogg. I would think he would be your Uncle thow, sorry about that kid and Michael caught what Bo had said and wanted to laugh but couldn't he was his Uncle as well. Luke thought it was funny and so did Judd and Kathy as well, Michael and Jessica stayed serious as well. She like her husband new family everybody but Boss Hogg, there just something about him that she didn't like at all but she didn't know what it was. Boss said that he wanted to talk to Michael, Jessica and Ross in private and Jessica wandered what he had wanted to talk about now.

Cue Anybody

Michael had his Uncle that day about the cat and the tree incedent why they couldn't get back into there house. His Uncle went to explain that he accidenly closed the door with getting the keys. Jessica was glad that Michael remembered the keys to things, and Jessica went and unlocked the door and set the groceries down went to tree got Patches out of the tree, and carried the wet cat out of the rain had Michael get Velvet and Flash out of the pool. Well Rosco got his dog out of the pool.

Cue Anybody

Michael, Jessica and Ross and Velvet was right by Boss Hogg and they was just talking, and Boss thought that Jessica looked familier to him in someway. And she explained that her Uncle was Richard Petty and that she was probaly at one his races when she was little or something like that. Ross is asking Boss how you have driver for your car, don't you know how to drive yet. Michael had told his son that is not polite question to ask somebody son, Michael says that I don't know where my son get this stuff from honestly. I don't think it from me or Jessica here and his questions come right to the point half the time.

Cue Anybody

Boss was telling Michael all of the thingd that Bo and Luke did yo him of course he made himself out to be inacent.

Meanwhile in the Barn Bo and Luke was stacking hay and Luke got dizzy and he sat down. and Bo Ran to him and said Cousin are you ok. I'am fine.Luke said as he started to get up and he still felt dizzy and had to sit back down. Luke are you sure you are fine let me call Kathy.Bo Said. Luke gave Bo the look and he said Bo ,I told you That I'm fine there.s no need to worry Kath. Ol Coz Ok Bo said holding his hands up.

MEANWHILE IN THE HOUSE...Kathy and Daisy was talking. Daisy I'am worried about Luke he hasn't been sleeping lattly Something is pothering him but every time I ask him about it says he's fine.

Daisy smile and said Kathy you are acting like a wife. Now if one of your patents came in and said they woun't sleeping what would you do.

I would asked them have they been under alot of stress latly and I would also tell them that if it keeps up they could land in the hospital.Kathy Said Well theres your answer . Stop acting Like Luke's wife and start acting Like his doctor. Daisy Said. Daisy you might be right. Kathy Said. Then She walked out the door. Boss hogg and Lulu was leaving. Kathy went to the barn. and Luke was sill sitting down and Bo Looked up at her. and by looking at Kathy's face he knew she wanted to talk to Luke in privite. So he said I'am going in the house to get a cold Glass of lemonaid do you want one cousin. No thanks bo. Luke said . Then Bo walked out of the barn and walked towards the house.

Kathy Walked to him and said Luke we need to Talk. I 'm worried about you cause you haven't been sleeping. Kath I'm fine. Don't worry. Luke said Luke. IF you don't get enought sleep you could get sick.Kathy Said. Kath, I can't get to sleep I have the family to take care of. Luke said Sweetheart, You ain't gonna be any good to us

Unfortunetly friends Kathy's talk didn't work so then they went back into the house Luke saw Bo sitting at the table with Daisy so he walked over to them said " Is Y'all talking about me ?", Bo said " Well Actually Luke we is were worried about you cuz ", Then Luke said " Bo i'm fine okay look it was just a little dizzy spell nothing happened so don't worry",So then Bo just sighed went to back to talking to daisy about what is behind Luke's unhealthy sleep pattern latley Daisy then had a thought she said " Hey Bo what if Luke ain't getting enough sleep because of the stress of taking care of the family now that Uncle Jesse is gone "? Then Bo said " Daisy that could very well be it but you know Luke he can be pretty stubborn .

Balladeer : if Luke keeps this no sleeping thing going he is gonna wind up in the Hospital he ain't gonna be no help to nobody

So Meanwhile Luke was looking at old pictures of Uncle Jesse while Kathy was telling Ross about the day her and Luke met how happy she was to have met some one like Luke who she loves just to death how hurt she would be if she ever lost him ", Meanwhile Luke was enjoying going through all the old memories of when his beloved Uncle Jesse was around

Luke was so taken by the pictures that he didn't hear Bo come up " hey Cuz what's you lookin' at "? Luke said " Oh some pictures of me , you , and Daisy when Uncle Jesse was still around but i can't take lookin' at them anymore i just miss him too much ", then Luke put the album away then he asked Bo if he wanted to go take the boys out camping ", Bo said " That would be great Luke only um with the way you've been sleeping lately i just don't know if you would have the energy to hike , hunt, and to do some fishing Luke was about to reply but he Yawned instead Bo then looked at him funny he said " Cuz i want you to go lay down and sleep", Luke tried to talk his way out of going up but Bo wouldn't hear any of it .

So Luke went up to take his nap which he really didn't think it would help

but he knew Bo would not be happy with him if he found out that he didn't take a nap so he took his boots off then he climbed on his and Kathy's bed

not long after he got cozy under the covers his nights of restless sleep started to catch up to Luke he found himself fallen asleep .

Meanwhile Bo was making his way upstairs to take his shower he was trying to be quite so he won't wake Luke up cause he wants his Cousin to get a good sleep so he won't be exhusted later today but before he got into in shower he took a little peak at Luke he saw the he was lying bed snoozing away so then he slowly shut the door so he wouldn't wake his Cousin up so then he went into the shower to start his day and a little later today Bo is planning on taking Ross his nephew fishing .

Balladeer : Boy was little Ross lookin' forward to going fishing at Hazzard Pond even though later today Luke will be facing a close call due to his lack of sleep .

Meanwhile Kathy was awful worried about her Luke it would kill her if he ended up in the Hospital which was what her biggest worry is a little later this morning she is gonna be seeing if he has fallen asleep and listened to Bo on accont the fact the wouldn't hear her.

Kathy Tells Daisy she will be right back cause she wants to check on Luke. So Kathy went upstairs to her and Luke's room. She opened the door and she checked on him. and she thought to herself Man how she loved that man and it would kill her if something should happen to him. But he's so stubren. She quilty closed the door. and went back downstairs and told everyone that Luke was sleeping.

Meanwhile In Kathy and Luke's room. Luke was starting to wake up. He sat up on the bed. and he felt alittle dizzy. but he sat there for a little bit. and then he got up. and he started to walk the stairs.

Ross said Uncle Luke is up that means we can go fishing now.

But Luke started to get dizzy again and he was having trouble seeing everthing looked blurey and then his foot slippedand he went tumbleing down the stairs.

Bo seen him fall and ran right to him. He said Luke When he didn't answer Bo called to Kathy and Kathy ran to Luke She said Daisy Call an ambulance. Then she checked Luke's back Neck and head everything seemed find but she couldn't be sure until he gets to the hospital.

AT THE HOSPITAL..

Kathy,Bo Daisy,Judd, Coy ,Vance,Jeb,Michael, Jessica and Ross was waiting in the waiting room to see how Luke was. Kathy was thinking I knew this was going to happen Bo walked up to her and put his arms around her and said Don't worry Luke is a fighter he will be all right.

Just then the doctor came into the waiting room and said Mrs Duke. and Kathy got up along with the rest of the family. Your huband is a very lucky man. he has no head injerys and his back and Neck are fine. but his Left leg is fracture and he had 3 broken ribs.I Gave him some pain medicain cause of his ribs. he might be a little disorented .The doctor said. Then Kathy went into see him.

IN LUKE'S ROOM..

Kathy walked in and Luke seen her. and he said well hello beautiful. Kathy Smiled and walked over to him and said Luke Duke don't you ever scare me like that again. Luke just smiled and said come here. so Kathy bent down and Luke Kissed her. at that moment Bo walked in along with the rest of the family and said Yup he ain't hurt too bad he's kissing his wife.

While Jessica, Michael and Little Ross our talking with Luke , all of sudden Jessica faints in the same as Luke is in and them Michael asks Ross if he can go get a docter or a nurse or somebody. Ross is really worried about his mother right now and he trying to stay calm and he then sees Doc Applebee and tell him what happen with his mother. Michael and Luke is wandering what is ailing Jessica, she didn't sick before everything happened and this looked serious.

(What is Michael going to do now.)

cue anybody

Michael is thinking about where he has seen Coy Duke around before and then he remembered there was a Texas Ranger Coy Duke that teamed up with the Border Patrol and that they were after some big case and that both were agruing over who's bust it was. Michael had asked Coy if he had remembered him from California and that he thinks he seen him on the job before. Ross had the Doc Applebee and and Nurse in the room looking at his Mama, and Michael looked worried for his wife and that the Doc had said let rule other thing out first Michael. And Michael had asked what he thought it was at first and the Doc saided quietly "Well, it could be with all the excitement with everthing going could be your wife is pregant." Michael was smiling he was happy at the thought of another baby in his family and then Luke had heard this as well. Michael couldn't believe this here first he finds his family and then maybe another baby.

Cue anybody

Ross had now gotten wind of what the docter said about his Mama, and he goes storming out saying something about he don't want no little brother or little sister right now. That he is enough for his parents right now and that he wasn't going to stand for this right now. Of course Ross still wanted to go fishing at the Hazzerd Pond and he was wandering who was going take him fishing now. Ross had seen Bo walking in the hallway and he noticed he was watching getting mad about something and muttering about something as well. Michael right now was real concerned for his wife, and what It wasn't just her being pregant right now. What if she had something worst going on, the docter and nurse had her was running some test to see what was wrong and she was awake and didn't think anything of right now. She more concerned about where Ross had went to right now she had seen him run out of Luke's room mad as ever, you might even say a little jealous of something right now. Jessica always knew that her son had quite a temper and she had hoped he was better at controlling as he got older. She kind of thought that was his way of dealing with things that he didn't understand at the time.

Balladeer: Poor Luke, oh maybe good news for Jessica and Michael and Little Ross is darn right mad about something. I figure that kid is more of Duke then a Coltrane right now, he really wants to know what is going right about now. I guess I would like to know right now as well.

Cue Anybody

Michael had said to his brother that I thought that something was bothering my wife lately. She can usually handle the heat and that she gets mad at the drop of the hat, kind of like how she was when before and during she was expecting Ross. I remember somebody had got something when she was pregant before and that kid was practically in tears. And that's is the only time that my wife really has a temper and that it , otherwise nothing bothers her. Judd was asking our you going to stay in Hazzerd County Michael, and he had said that he has been meaning to talk to his wife about the subject lately but everything happening. You know before everything had happen Uncle Boss was telling about everything Bo and Luke had done before. I don't know what he was up to eariler and I was thinking here wouldn't that make him mad if decided to stay at Hazzerd right at the farm. You keep the family tradition going in all sorts , besides being with Border Patrol doesn't really suit me right now. And all the smog out in California and I would be closer to some of my family as well. You know Boss had said that looked like my Grandpa Coltrane and my wife said on the side to me that something about Boss Hogg she just didn't trust about him.

Just then Doc AppleBee comes in looking for Michael and tells him that he has real good news for him and Jessica. And she doesn't think it all that serious about what happened to her eariler here.

Cue Anybody

Congradulations You are Pregnet Jessica. Doc Applebe Said. Jessica looked surprised. and Michael hugged her and the rest of the family Cograulated them.

Luke Looked at Kathy and said Kath I'am sorry if I have been acting Crazy but when Uncle Jesse died and he left me in charge of the family I guess I kinda panicked and I was woundering I f you wanted to move back here to Hazzard. I know you could get a Job here At Tri-County and we could start a family. Kathy Smiled and said Luke I would Love to Live in Hzzard and start our own family then she Kissed him.

Michael had said that he so happy right now about Jessica being pregant. Michael said that they had told that Jessica would never get pregant again and that the first time was a fluke. Everybody understood why Michael was so happy and surprized when he had the good news about Jessica. But this does bring up one question where is Ross and why is Ross so mad about the baby now. Bo was out in the hall talking to Ross trying to get him realize that a little brother or sister was great. After a while Ross did see the plus sign in a new baby and he went running in where his Mama and Papa was and said that he wanted a brother and sister. He didn't had seen so many happy faces in that room and his parents had wondered what Bo had said to him to change his mind.

Cue Anybody

Michael had asked Jessica what if wesay in Hazzerd Honey. The place is growing on me now and all this family it would be nice to have our child born in the same place I was born at. Besides before, I didn't have any family and now I got two older brothers, cousins and one is a Texas Rangers in which I know I have worked with before Coy just didn't know you was my cousin before, honest. And here is another plus sign on this right here well you'll be closer to Petty's this way and look at all the cousin that Ross is going have around. Bo had said to Ross no jumping the Hazzerd Creek till your at leat sixteen and got a car, and everybody had seen Ross look and ask I know I could make on my bike though. Jessica had said that smog in L.A. is really getting to me you know what I mean, and if Hazzerd is what you want Michael Frank Szenger then Hazerd is just fine with me as well.

cue anybody

2 WEEKS LATTER.. Kathy and Luke went back to Chicago and sold their house there and Quit their Jobs. Then they went back to Hazzard.

BACK IN HAZZARD.... Luke and Kathy drove up to the farm. and Michael, Jessica and Ross pulled up be side them they went into the houseand got settled in. Then Michael walked up to Luke and said Luke right before you went into the hospital My Uncle JD stopped by and he told me some things about You and Bo and I would like to know if it's the truth... Luke looked at Michael and he could tell that this really bother Michael. So Luke said Tell me what Boss said to you.

(CUE ANYONE)