Certain music played on certain scenes in episodes

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

I know exactly the piece of music you mean, BDG! :)

It's a very catchy one, that I still often find myself whistling to this day!

It was also used near the start of "Jude Emery" where Bo and Luke are doing a 'speed tyre change' before Sheriff Grady Girl (temporary Rosco replacement) catches up, and became more frequently used during the third season - often as the action resumed after a commercial break. The best example I always think of is during "The Great Santa Claus Chase", where Cletus swerves, and knocks a workman putting up Christmas decorations over the street off of his ladder.

One of my other favourites (and boy it's hard describing these bits of music in text isn't it :lol:) is a piece that was used a couple of times during the fifth season for Boss Hogg, played on a fiddle. It was used most prominently during "The Hazzardgate Tape" (an episode that I have a personal fondness for, maybe I'll tell that story sometime!)

I've long wanted to see a CD / MP3 release of some of the instrumental scores used in the show, either the catchy scores played by Waylon and his band in the early first season episodes, or a selection of those frequently heard and re-worked during later seasons.