Trick My What?

John's new show "Trick My What?" premieres on CMT at 10 Eastern/ 9 Central on Friday, October 7. Here is a description of the show...

Trick My What?

From the producers of the hit CMT series “Trick My Truck,†comes this new one-hour, nine-episode series hosted by John Schneider that gives blue-collar workers the opportunity to trick out anything with an engine that helps put food on the table for their family. From shrimp boats to combines or logging skidders, Schneider will work to help trick out these lucky laborer’s equipment. TRICK MY WHAT? is produced by Varuna Entertainment with Jason Morgan and Melanie Moreau (CMT) serving as executive producers.

Phyllis

• 2 weeks later...

that interesting one I might watching one since I been watching "trick my truck" before they not bad show to be on CMT.. nice to know when debut is. nice. I hope have time since plan go to Kansas speedway practice on oct 7th for nascar not know have time back home before 7pm hope enough time watching this show. might good show to be. :)

• 2 weeks later...