God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy

"We don't want you to do that Daisy we just...we want to make sure you're thinking of the baby as much as you are your best friend. You know Lizzy would be upset if you lost this baby because of her." Luke says softly.

Daisy sighed "I'm scared to leave her....what if she dies or something..I-I want my baby but I can't lose Lizzy"

"To say I'm sorry. I didn't mean to snap at you I'm just worried for her. I know you are too but...I don't know." Bo says.

Daisy says "It's okay Bo...don't worry about it, I'm fine...please if anything happens don't hesitate to call me" and walks to her jeep and heads home were she gets in the comfort of the farm house and just lays on the couch when Uncle Jesse came in from working in the barn.

"I know how you're feeling. She is your best friend but you must understand where the boys are coming from don't you?" Uncle Jesse asks. They care about you so much that they don't want to see you suffer from lack of sleep."

Daisy sighed "I can't loose Lizzy...shes like a sister to me...and I want my baby...I know how upset Enos'd be if I lost it..and everyone else too..I just wish Lizzy was okay thats all Uncle Jesse."

Daisy sighed "I can't loose Lizzy...shes like a sister to me...and I want my baby...I know how upset Enos'd be if I lost it..and everyone else too..I just wish Lizzy was okay thats all Uncle Jesse."

"I understand but certainly you understand how Lizzy would feel if when she wakes up she finds you have lost your child?" Uncle Jesse said softly.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.