Enos's Tripple Love Story

Elly: It's all my fault. . .I had to go and hug Enos to cheer him up and now Carrie. . .*sighs*

(Why I'm glad I'm the youngest then you can get mad, but don't feel like it's your fault)

(im the oldest but that just cause its just me and my cousin and thats the only kids my dad has lol)

Carrie: its not your fault, i knew this the whole time, ill never find a guy, ill never be pretty like Daisy, ill just be an old maid lik you said

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Elly: It's my fault. . .Daisy. . .please don't kill me. . .okay. . .me and Carrie love Enos. . .and Carrie is really emotional about it. . .I sorta told Cooter how we felt and then sorta hugged him so that he wouldn't feel so bad and then Carrie just. . .I'm sorry Daisy.

Daisy: hey i understand, really, but Enos.... *she couldnt say it not wanting to hurt her cousins feelins anymore* nevermind

Enos: *hugs Carrie* Look Carrie. . .I do love Daisy. . .I love you and Elly also. . .I hope Daisy won't be too upset right now, but I think I'm going to go alone for a little while. . .sides I'm supposed to go off to the big city for a while for some police thing. . .please understand. . .and you will get a man. . .you and Elly.

Enos: *hugs Carrie* Look Carrie. . .I do love Daisy. . .I love you and Elly also. . .I hope Daisy won't be too upset right now, but I think I'm going to go alone for a little while. . .sides I'm supposed to go off to the big city for a while for some police thing. . .please understand. . .and you will get a man. . .you and Elly.

Carrie: Enos dont go

Elly: *gently pulls her cousin away from Enos* Carrie. . .let him. . .I . . .I started this whole thing and . . .if anyone should go then it should be me. . .I hurt you, embarassed Enos. . .I don't know about Daisy, but I'm sure I did.

Carrie: hey its okay.. i just fliped out and im okay now *turnes back to Enos* please dont go

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.