Modern Day Dukes: Hazzard Girl Boy Blues

Hope you like the tittle Daisy: This is an idea that DaisyDukexEnosStrait and me had last night while we were talking. had an idea about getting revenge along with Miranda and Granny on our ex guys who hate the way we live.

ps. Daisy if ya want i'm thinking about drawing a cover for this story. talk to me about your ideas of how our story can start.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope you like the tittle Daisy: This is an idea that DaisyDukexEnosStrait and me had last night while we were talking. had an idea about getting revenge along with Miranda and Granny on our ex guys who hate the way we live.

ps. Daisy if ya want i'm thinking about drawing a cover for this story. talk to me about your ideas of how our story can start.

okay, go ahead and draw the cover and send it too me, ill give ya my email later, lets start off were its just me and you as bffs in school or the mall or something and we can bring the Dukes in too

And Miranda or no?

Hmm. I think we could start off in school where you are writting a latest story about something . . .country obviously (igues) and I show you my latest pic for it and share my latest idea for writing it and then . . . i don't know maybe Cory and or Paul could show up or something and . . .wait for it

And Miranda or no?

Hmm. I think we could start off in school where you are writting a latest story about something . . .country obviously (igues) and I show you my latest pic for it and share my latest idea for writing it and then . . . i don't know maybe Cory and or Paul could show up or something and . . .wait for it

and Miranda and Granny for sure!lol, and wait for what? and nice idea

Miranda: You got it Krist. Come on Whitney.

Whitney: *chuckles* Paul you ain't gonna know what's coming

*that night Kristen and Whitney are sitting around Whitneys room and Kristen says the familar chant to bring the girls' guardian to them, Mr. Hank Williams*

K: Hank, we need ya tonight, somethings happend and we wanna talk about it

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.