Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

"It's still Davenport. Isn't there anything stronger you can give him?" Lizzy asks.

The Nurse Says "What about that new antibotic we just go in now why don't you try that Doc? And what about Cassidy and Angel are they okay as well?"

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

The Nurse Says "There has to be something we can do for him now Doc, and how is Angel and Cassidy Duke as well."

Daisy rushes in "Clay hasnt known me for 18 years! and ive only been in his life for 1 year! and hes married with a daughter and your gonna let him die!"

Daisy rushes in "Clay hasnt known me for 18 years! and ive only been in his life for 1 year! and hes married with a daughter and your gonna let him die!"

The Nurse Says "Doc how can you do that to his mother now as well, there has to be something we can do for him as well."

the Doc said "there stronger than Clay...there beating the virus"

The Nurse Says "Ms. Davenport and Mr. Duke why don't go see them they love company right now as well and who is Trigger now as well Cassidy keeps wandering how she is doing as well."

The Nurse Says "Ms. Davenport and Mr. Duke why don't go see them they love company right now as well and who is Trigger now as well Cassidy keeps wandering how she is doing as well."

Daisy sighes and says "what about Clay...if i step away from him for a minute..ill lose him"

Daisy sighes and says "what about Clay...if i step away from him for a minute..ill lose him"

The Nurse Says "Go up to ICU and go see him Mrs. Strait then as well he wants to see you anyways he's scared right now."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.