Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

Daisy just looked at him

Bo went home he hid it from Shannon but thought he did now, when he walked in Shannon Says "When was you going to tell that Rico kicked the snot of you yesterday and bruised you as well Bo."

Bo Says "What are you talking about honey? I miss Cassidy at home don't you right now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Bo went home he hid it from Shannon but thought he did now, when he walked in Shannon Says "When was you going to tell that Rico kicked the snot of you yesterday and bruised you as well Bo."

Bo Says "What are you talking about honey? I miss Cassidy at home don't you right now as well."

Shannon said "Bo Duke...tell me what happend with Rico right now!"

Shannon said "was that so hard!"

Bo Says "I felt embrassed but you miss Cassidy I can't wait till she's back now as well. You know that Salena had hydraulics on her GTO and Luke doesn't even know now, and she's in overnight for exhaustion and that she slid out of her chair and hit her head as well."

Bo Says "I felt embrassed but you miss Cassidy I can't wait till she's back now as well. You know that Salena had hydraulics on her GTO and Luke doesn't even know now, and she's in overnight for exhaustion and that she slid out of her chair and hit her head as well."

Shannon sighed

Shannon sighed

Bo Says "Enos is going to work with him Shannon, that horse is stubborn now. Honey Cassidy pulled out her IV and wheeled herself down to Salena's room without the Nurse knowing it and when the Nurse took her back she put a restraint on our baby's wrist and gave her a sedative and after setting up another IV as well."

Bo Says "Enos is going to work with him Shannon, that horse is stubborn now. Honey Cassidy pulled out her IV and wheeled herself down to Salena's room without the Nurse knowing it and when the Nurse took her back she put a restraint on our baby's wrist and gave her a sedative and after setting up another IV as well."

Shannon said "is Enos crazy too!"

Shannon said "im not laughing"

Bo Says "That grin, I can't figure out she slipped how she slipped out of her room and wheel herself to Salena's now Shannon. Hey do you remember the time she insisted she ride her two-wheeler she only had for two weeks without training wheels and got my screwdriver out and removed them herself and went riding by herself as well Shannon."

Bo Says "That grin, I can't figure out she slipped how she slipped out of her room and wheel herself to Salena's now Shannon. Hey do you remember the time she insisted she ride her two-wheeler she only had for two weeks without training wheels and got my screwdriver out and removed them herself and went riding by herself as well Shannon."

Shannon laughed "i remember that, it was Christmas day and Daisy was snappin pictures"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.