Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

Daisy said "first i saw Enos at the Boars Nest and triped over a biker...then he came runnin the Duke farm one night with nothin but his under shirt and police pants and gun belt on"

Cassidy and Angel are listening and Cassidy Says "And what did my Dad and Uncle Jesse say about that now?"

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Daisy said "Bo just laughed at him and said 'forget your full uniform again' i just stared at him"

Cassidy couldn't believe her father wouldn't let any of her dates show up at the house like that now.

Bo walks in Says "Cassidy what are y'll talking about right now still debating if Muscle of Import is better right now."

Cassidy couldn't believe her father wouldn't let any of her dates show up at the house like that now.

Bo walks in Says "Cassidy what are y'll talking about right now still debating if Muscle of Import is better right now."

Daisy said "that night Enos came in the farm with nothin but his PJs on"

Daisy said "hes toned when it comes to muscle..surprisingly, youd never think he was"

Cassidy Says "Oh!" The Nurse walks in and looks at Bo and Says "Who did you get into a arguement with now."

Angel Says "I think the Nurse like Uncle Bo now."

Cassidy Says "Not if Mom has anything say about she'll have to talk to her first now."

Cassidy Says "Oh!" The Nurse walks in and looks at Bo and Says "Who did you get into a arguement with now."

Angel Says "I think the Nurse like Uncle Bo now."

Cassidy Says "Not if Mom has anything say about she'll have to talk to her first now."

Daisy said "i meant Enos"

Daisy said "i meant Enos"

Bo Says "I working with Rico he came by our house trying to get in the barn was another story and well there wasn't much room now as well. It didn't work as well just tried to kick your Mother's car Cassidy."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.