When your lost, your really lost(A Dukes and Friends story)

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dusty let a lone tear fall from her eyes, unnoticed. "That was a low blow Ross, even for you. You have no call to bring my brother up like." Dusty said as the tears fell.

Cue Julieduke

Ross says "Hey we way have been distant cousin but he was my friend as well Dusty and it seems you might've forget that. Why he introduced me to many things like waiting for the girls to come around Hazzard Square."

Rachel says "Hey, that's not right you wouldn't still do that now and where in the world do your pick up lines come from Ross."

Ross says "Joey Duke, he some of the best hey Bo do you remember when the two of us had these identical twins convinced we was faternal twins but we was seperated at birth."

Joey says "Ross, you was one wild guy who was the brains behind that one right there."

Ross says "Our cousin Joey Duke, couldn't you tell not one girl in New York would fall for that when he came up to visit thow."

Cue Dusty Rose Duke

Ross says "Hey we way have been distant cousin but he was my friend as well Dusty and it seems you might've forget that. Why he introduced me to many things like waiting for the girls to come around Hazzard Square."

Rachel says "Hey, that's not right you wouldn't still do that now and where in the world do your pick up lines come from Ross."

Ross says "Joey Duke, he some of the best hey Bo do you remember when the two of us had these identical twins convinced we was faternal twins but we was seperated at birth."

Joey says "Ross, you was one wild guy who was the brains behind that one right there."

Ross says "Our cousin Joey Duke, couldn't you tell not one girl in New York would fall for that when he came up to visit thow."

Cue Dusty Rose Duke

Joey says "Now I got to try with some friend that looks like me and see what happens that's pretty good now."

Phoebe says "Oh ya, like some girl is going to fall for that right there if you would try it."

Monica says "Oh please Ross, I wouldn't fall for that right there when I was single."

Chandler says "Oh Monica, you did fall for that right there me and Joey pulled that one ya we heard that from Ross and you was asking for six months if we was really related."

Racheal says "Oh geez, Monica I thought you didn't fall for stuff like that in your life."

Cue Dusty Rose Duke

Dusty smiled faintly and wiped away her tears. "Yea Joey was a swell guy. And I can tell you one thing, my baby brother would drive ten miles out of his way just to take care of a friend. He was to good for this earth." Dusty said with a sigh and then turned to Ross and stuck out her hand.

"Ross, maybe our feud as go one long enough. I'm sorry for all the things I've done to you and said. Can we put it behind us and start over?" Dusty asked with a small smile.

Cue Julieduke

Dusty smiled faintly and wiped away her tears. "Yea Joey was a swell guy. And I can tell you one thing, my baby brother would drive ten miles out of his way just to take care of a friend. He was to good for this earth." Dusty said with a sigh and then turned to Ross and stuck out her hand.

"Ross, maybe our feud as go one long enough. I'm sorry for all the things I've done to you and said. Can we put it behind us and start over?" Dusty asked with a small smile.

Cue Julieduke

Ross says "Sure thing Dusty, I think were both missing Joey right now and I was thinking later can you show me where is grave is at I never got the chance to go to his funeral."

Monica says "Ya Dusty, me too you there is times I sure do miss him he was really nice it was like I had two brothers instead of one."

Cue dusty Rose Duke

Ross says "Sure thing Dusty, I think were both missing Joey right now and I was thinking later can you show me where is grave is at I never got the chance to go to his funeral."

Monica says "Ya Dusty, me too you there is times I sure do miss him he was really nice it was like I had two brothers instead of one."

Cue dusty Rose Duke

Monica nudges Chandler and says "You met my cousin, remember he kept calling me you "Bing" the whole time he was visiting and he was wandering how you snagged me."

Chandler says "Oh ya, now I remember Joey, he was a nice guy and had the Braves jacket and baseball hat on right in New York City."

Ross says "I still can remember the whole group laughing at the coffeeshop everytime he called you "Bing" and he kept trying to get a plain cup of coffee as well."

Phoebe says "Oh ya, I remember Joey he was pretty cute he asked me out and he wanted to paint the town red as he told me. He had this really cute Pontiac Firebird and he loved driving in New York traffic. He was a great kisser as well oh I wished I could kiss him one more time now."

Rachel says "Oh wait a minute he told Ross when he seen that he was with me not to mess it up and I had no idea what he meant by it."

Joey says "You mean that blonde hair guy was my cousin as well Dusty?"

Cue Dusty Rose Duke

Dusty grinned and nodded her head. "Yup! That was my baby brother. I've got a phot of him Joey, if you want to see it?" Dusty said as she reached into her back pocket and pulled out her wallet and then took out her picture of her brother Joey and showed it to her couisn Joey.

Cue Julieduke

Joey says "Thank You Dusty, he was ball to go the club with he stole one girl from he had heard listening to him faster than I ever could. You know secretly I wanted to call Chandler by Bing and you beat me to that as well."

cue Dusty Rose Duke

"Hey now I'm not through just yet. Not by a long shot. I have another picture of my dad." Dusty said as she took it out and showed it to everyone present. She couldn't wipe the smile that appeared on her face as she looked at her dad's phote.

"Uncle Jesse used to say that my dad could go for a double of Alex Cord the actor. Dad would blush and shake his head and then turn and give me a wink. But that's my dad. Ya'll notice how my baby brother and my father look alike." Dusty said proudly, holding out the picture.

Cue Julieduke

"Hey now I'm not through just yet. Not by a long shot. I have another picture of my dad." Dusty said as she took it out and showed it to everyone present. She couldn't wipe the smile that appeared on her face as she looked at her dad's phote.

"Uncle Jesse used to say that my dad could go for a double of Alex Cord the actor. Dad would blush and shake his head and then turn and give me a wink. But that's my dad. Ya'll notice how my baby brother and my father look alike." Dusty said proudly, holding out the picture.

Cue Julieduke

Phoebe takes a look and says "You ain't a kidding Dusty, your father and your brother do look alike from the pictures that you showed us here. Anyways how did your parents in the first place I love a good story."

Cue Dusty Rose Duke

Dusty laughed and shook her head at the memory. "You know Pheb's. I asked my parents the same question and this is the answer that they gave me and my younger siblings." Dusty said as she sat down on the hood of Phoebe's car and began to tell her parents love story.

"As ya'll probably heard from Monica and Ross, our family was known for making the best moonshine here in Hazzard. My father happened to be on a run for Uncle Jesse when he past this car that had broke down. Well dad pulled over and went to ask the driver if he needed help." Dusty said with a laugh.

"Needless to say my father got the shock of his life when realised the he was in fact a she. Their first meeting ended up in a screaming match. What my dad didn't realise was that my mom's brother was a best friend of Uncle Jesse. As the day progressed, mom and dad ran into one another and fought." Dusty said as she continued to laugh as Phoebe and Joey handed back her pictures.

"Well to keep a long story short, their last confertation ended at the Boar's Nest. My Uncle's Devon Miles and Jesse were sitting at a table talking and my dad was standing at the bar when my mom walked in. My dad started to hit on her, which ended up with them arguing. That quickly ended with mom dumping a whole picher of beer on dad's head, and dad kissing mom." Dusty said as she finally sercummed to her laughter.

Cue Julieduke

Dusty laughed and shook her head at the memory. "You know Pheb's. I asked my parents the same question and this is the answer that they gave me and my younger siblings." Dusty said as she sat down on the hood of Phoebe's car and began to tell her parents love story.

"As ya'll probably heard from Monica and Ross, our family was known for making the best moonshine here in Hazzard. My father happened to be on a run for Uncle Jesse when he past this car that had broke down. Well dad pulled over and went to ask the driver if he needed help." Dusty said with a laugh.

"Needless to say my father got the shock of his life when realised the he was in fact a she. Their first meeting ended up in a screaming match. What my dad didn't realise was that my mom's brother was a best friend of Uncle Jesse. As the day progressed, mom and dad ran into one another and fought." Dusty said as she continued to laugh as Phoebe and Joey handed back her pictures.

"Well to keep a long story short, their last confertation ended at the Boar's Nest. My Uncle's Devon Miles and Jesse were sitting at a table talking and my dad was standing at the bar when my mom walked in. My dad started to hit on her, which ended up with them arguing. That quickly ended with mom dumping a whole picher of beer on dad's head, and dad kissing mom." Dusty said as she finally sercummed to her laughter.

Cue Julieduke

Phoebe says "You know, the next time Joey, Ross or Chandler get on my nerves I got to remember that little trick."

Rachel says "Me too, now Ross you better look out for me now."

Ross says "Rachel Greene you will do no such thing to me we respect each other too much for that right there."

Monica says "Oh big brother, I don't think that applies to me now and you know I could make it look like a accident."

Ross says "Monica, you wouldn't dare do that me now, would you?"

Monica says "You'll never know big brother now!, now will we hey Dusty wouldn't that be funny now."

cue Dusty Rose Duke

Dusty laughed a little bit at Ross's perdicament. "Yea Monie you are so right. That would be so funny to seee." Dusty chuckled a little.

Cue Julieduke

Ross says "Hey Dusty, who's side are you on now I thought it was truce now?"

Rachel says "Hey Ross, do you remember when we both worked at McDonald's in our younger days I told you if you didn't stop I was going to make you hair yellow."

Ross says "How could I forget that butter stayed in for a week even with washing my hair twice a day. I had the greasest hair in the whole family and Mom kept teasing I was needed by the biscuits."

Monica says "Well you didn't have cover me with the Mac Sauce now that stuff didn't come out of my work shirt ever. On the plus side I did end with a new work shirt out of the deal."

Rachel says "I wish the two of had pictures of that right I would love to see Ross as a blonde now."

Joey says "Ya me too."

Cue Dusty Rose Duke

Dusty burst out laughing again. "Rach let me get this straight! You gave Ross here, blond hair?" Dusty asked serious. The minute she looked at Ross again, she lost it.

Cue Julieduke

Monica says "That was me and he was taking the longest time making sandwiches and I was running drive-thru at the time and people were yelling about their food. Well, later that I dyed it yellow and it stayed that way for six weeks."

Ross says "I meant to thank I got that new girl at school's number and we went out and he loved the blonde hair Monica."

Cue Dusty Rose Duke

Cue

Monica says "That was me and he was taking the longest time making sandwiches and I was running drive-thru at the time and people were yelling about their food. Well, later that I dyed it yellow and it stayed that way for six weeks."

Ross says "I meant to thank I got that new girl at school's number and we went out and he loved the blonde hair Monica."

Cue Dusty Rose Duke

Cue

Rachel says "Oh yeah, that was me but just think you didn't know that the girl you wanted to go out with had a wrestler for a brother now did you."

Monica says " I could still picture Ross being scared even now, exactly how big was the brother again."

Rachel says "Everytime Ross tells the story he gets taller."

cue Dusty Rose Duke

Dusty couldn't say anything right away because she was laughing so hard. When calmed down, she wiped the tears of mirth from her eyes. "Oh god. You know that reminds me of the time Cooter and Bo went to Atlanta for some parts and stopped at this club. According to them, these women were huge. Isn't that right Luke?" Dusty asked Luke with a chuckle. Because Luke was the oldest she knew she would get back up.

Cue Julieduke

Dusty couldn't say anything right away because she was laughing so hard. When calmed down, she wiped the tears of mirth from her eyes. "Oh god. You know that reminds me of the time Cooter and Bo went to Atlanta for some parts and stopped at this club. According to them, these women were huge. Isn't that right Luke?" Dusty asked Luke with a chuckle. Because Luke was the oldest she knew she would get back up.

Cue Julieduke

Ross says "Well her brother looks at me says that I look like a Duke, and I told him my last name was Geller not Duke. Well that blonde hair didn't help matters and he says that I was one of the cousins of Dukes and he said that he didn't like he going out with his cousin none."

Cue Dusty Rose Duke

"Oh Ross I feel so sorry for you. That must have hurt your ego big time." Dusty said with a chuckle in her voice.

Cue Julieduke

Ross says "That's okay Dusty, I never ran to my car so fast in my life I think I might've squealed my tires as well."

Joey says "You burned rubber as well didn't Ross."

cue Dusty Rose Duke

Dusty smiled as she listened to Ross. "I always knew that this boy had Duke genes in his veins the first time he tried to make a get away in my car. He always had the need for speed." Dusty said as she pointed to Ross.

Cue Julieduke

Ross says "I know but that Beaudry was big and mean looking and I wasn't taking any chances as well."

Just then Stickey Davenport pulls into his cousin gas station and he his mechanic Ben Jenkins is with him as well and it seems that the other two mechanics are running his place in New York. He is hoping to get a loan from Boss Hogg here at the Bank In Hazzard, so he doesn't lose his garage but he didn't tell Cooter this on the phone before he got there.,

Cue Dusty Rose Duke

"Yup, Milo Beaudry was always one mean dude. I knew that the first time he tried to go after Daisy. Dam near broke my hand just by trying to punch his lights out the Duke way." Dusty as she winced at the memory.

Cue Julieduke

Joey says "Well with name like Milo he must not have gotten too many girls and he seems like he's pretty big. Well you know I was Golden Gloves champion four years running now."

Cue Dusty Rose Duke

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.