The Big Secret

goodolboy85

Balladeer: It was one of them beautiful Hazzard mornings, so quiet, a fella could sit and listen to his hair grow, other than the usual barnyard noises, and a sunrise soo purdy, it'd almost bring a tear to your eye. Bo, Luke, & Daisy are juust wakin up, hopin to get some of Jesse's famous bacon & grits.

As Bo, Luke, & Daisy walked out of their rooms and approached the kitchen, still in there night attire, all three cousins' mouths' dropped simultaneously. There wasn't the slightest hint of an aroma, from their Uncle Jesse's country cooking. The three cousins burst into the kitchen, to find it with no Jesse, no breakfast, and even worse, no note. "Where do y'all reckon he's at?!" Bo pondered. "Uncle Jesse?!! Uncle Jesse?!" Luke hollered as he walked from room to room, searching. Daisy ran to the CB, while Bo ran outside, so worried, he forgot he had no boots or shirt on. "Jesse?! Hey, Uncle Jesse??!" Bo shouted, standing in front of the screened in porch of the Duke home. No reply. No truck, either! Bo noticed as he looked to where the old, white, pick-up truck was parked last night. Meanwhile, Luke kept searching the house, while Daisy got on the CB. "Shepherd, this is Bo Peep. Do ya copy? Bo Peep to Shepherd, can ya hear me?!" The worry started to echo in Daisy's voice, as she repeated her call on every channel. Bo searched the barn and even hopped in Dixie, and checked the back 40. "Uncle Jesse?!! Can ya hear me?!" Bo shouted the whole time, his voice starting to get hoarse. All three cousins regrouped in the kitchen after their searches. "Where in tarnations could he be?" Luke asked Bo and Daisy. "I dunno, Luke, but it ain't like Jesse to leave without sayin somethin ahead of time, or leavin a note. There ain't no sign of him or his truck anywhere! Nothin on the CB, Daisy?" "As quiet as a barn durin feedin time," Daisy started to sniffle. "I don't like this one bit. I got a hankerin somethin's up. Let's head to town and check with Cooter, an see if'n he knows anything or saw Jesse," Luke stated, concerned. The three cousins got dressed in a flash, and faster than greased lightning, they were in the General Lee, tearing up the dirt roads, drifting around every curve, speeding toward Hazzard Square..........

Balladeer: Now, y'all realize, Jesse Duke is the most honest, an trusted man in all of Hazzard, he'd never do nothin, without bein honest about it, but sometimes, when ya know your grits are gonna be lumpy, it's best to close yer mouth and chew.

Where could Uncle Jesse have gone? What could be so important, he wouldn't even tell his nephew's and niece about? Not even leave a note? What is he being so secretive about?

(Cue: Anyone who dares)

• 2 weeks later...

The General drifted around Hazzard Park and Bo cut sideways in front of Cooter's garage, screeching the General to a halt. All three cousins climbed out and approached Cooter who was working under the hood of an Impala. "Hey y'all! What's a shakin?! Y'all look like ya just saw a ghost.." Cooter stated. "It ain't what we saw, but what we didn't see, Cooter!" Luke said. "What are y'all talkin about?" asked Cooter. "Uncle Jesse's missing!!" Bo exclaimed, "Have you seen or heard anything of him today?" Cooter lifted his greasy ball cap, and scratched his head, looking shocked as well,"I reckon I saw him pass right in front of mah garage just as the sun was a peekin out, and I was lookin out that there window, wakin up. He was really high tailin it outta here, looked real concerned bout somethin."

"Which way did he go?" Luke asked. "South, headin outta Hazzard," Cooter said. "Let's go.....as far as we can.....we can't leave Hazzard County" Luke yelled. Bo, Luke, and Daisy, hopped in the General, and burnt rubber pulling out of Cooter's garage, followed closely, by Cooter in his yellow tow truck. They all headed off in the same direction as Jesse did earlier that morning. "I can't imagine why Uncle Jesse would take off like that, without leavin word about nothin..." Cooter pondered over the CB. "It's buggin all of us, it could be somethin bad....either way, we gotta find out, if we're lucky, we'll pick up on his trail soon, up ahead," Luke said into the mic.

Balladeer: Y'all reckon they'll even find a trace of Jesse?

Balladeer: In the meantime, Jesse was makin his way through Hatchapee County, to the joint where he agreed to meet up with his ol' ridgerunner pal, Popcorn Pete....

Popcorn Pete was meeting not only Jesse but Joshua as well.

Jesse and Joshua was at his still and he was having his little brother drive because he has never been caught in the act. Rosco just thinks he did that in the past. Joshua comes up with his Oldsmobile with the 455 Rocket enging and Jesse looks at him like it took him long enough to get here. Jesse says " What did you do get lost after living so long in Cleveland, Joshua?"

Joshua says " It's getting by Enos is the tricky and slipping by Bo and Luke as well."

Popcorn Pete says "Where's your Oldsmobile that ain't never been caught Joshua Duke?"

Joshua says "Right over there Popcorn Pete."

Cue Kitty

• 1 month later...

"Jit! Jit! Jus where do ya think yer goin?!!!" A voice cried out from the CB raido, the familar flash of blue lights shining in through the windows of one oranage stock car named the General Lee.

"Rosco P. Coltrane." Bo and Luke exclaimed together in unison. Daisy sighed and picked of the mic for the radio before her, "Rosco! You know these boys ain't done nothing wrong!"

"Ahhh Ahhh!!! That's where you're wrong Missss Daissssy Duke! That cousin of yours Boooooooo Duke! Was going fifty five in a thirty zone!!!!" Rosco squealed back excitedly.

Now what do ya 'spose ol' Bo's got up his sleeve to git rid of the Sheriff this time!?

( :lol: I just threw a kink in ya plow line!)

• 6 months later...

"Lose 'em bo!" luke shouted.

"Already on it." bo said with a smile. Bo spun the general around so that it faced roscoe. then bo did something he hadn't done before and it confused roscoe. bo thew it in reverse and stomped on the gas.he got yelled at by Luke and daisy but he continued to go backwards and made a sucessful jump facing backwards.

"Bo, i gotta hand it to ya'. that was amasing. now lets find uncle jesse."

Meanwhile at the still...

Julie Ann Cordelia Duke was parked and her Trans Am had broke down and she had ran out of gas all at the sametime and to make it worst she had two flats and one flat spare and she was wandering if somebody was aiming a gun at her car. Of all the things that could happen to your car well she had then all happen to her and this just wasn't her day. Julie had seen Bo do a backwards jump and she had seen him with Luke and Daisy and Rosco was coming her way and she was wandering is he was going to give her a parking ticket after all this bad luck happening to her. She had radioed Cooter and he said that he be right there and she was patiently waiting and she was smiling and Rosco was going to be in a good mood after Bo's stunt.

Cue Anybody

Cooter had pulled up and was walking over to her Trans Am and he was asking what the heck did she mean that it wasn't her day.

Julie says "Well Cooter , I ran out ot of gas I have two flats tire and a flat spare tire and now it won't start."

Julie had seen Madi riding Spirit down the hill and she was glad that Cooter had made it.

Cue Anyone