Instrumental music on first 6 Episodes!

Darwin

Greetings all and great website! I hope others enjoy this post. Let's track down this instrumental music!

I think everyone wants to have that infamous instrumental music played on the first 6 episodes of "The Dukes of Hazzard" that was filmed in Covington, GA before moving to California. Especially the FIRST episode during the chase scenes. Well, still no luck. BUT, I came across a Waylon Jennings tune called - "Big Ball In Cowtown". It's on his 1976 'live' album. This song sounds VERY & EXTREMELY similar to the instrumental music. Once you hear this song, you'll agree. I bet this song was the influence for the instrumental music. -Dar.

PS-- here's a LINK to a snipet of the song. Click onto Big Ball In Cowtown. Enjoy!

LINK - http://www.buy.com/prod/Waylon_Live/q/loc/109/60330244.html

• 1 month later...

I have a feeling we done this before...Deja Vu

That is one great Waylon album - Live.....I have 3 different CD versions and the last one I got -the expanded edition with all the added songs is awesome.

I love the song Slow Rollin' Low. A bit of trivia about that song , it is the song from the movie that was the inspiration for the DOH, a movie called Moonrunners.....

Sorry for my manners, welcome to Hazzardnet. Enjoy yourself around here.......

Darrell

• 3 months later...