Hate the cast? Try the movie free before you pay to see it

We all know that the casting director could have done a better job with a list of names, a blindfold, and a dart, but I would imagine that most people here are planning on buying the Season 3 DVD set, which comes with a free ticket to the movie. But make sure that you buy it before the movie comes out, those "free tickets" are usually only valid during opening week.

That way, we can complain about the apparent flaws in the upcoming movie and still not have to hear "just give it a chance." Because we can plan on seeing the movie without having to pay for a ticket, still be giving it a chance, and not have to compromise our expectations for Hollywood not to deviate from their perfect record of consistently doing a cheap makeover on a classic. Everybody wins.

We all know that the casting director could have done a better job with a list of names, a blindfold, and a dart, but I would imagine that most people here are planning on buying the Season 3 DVD set, which comes with a free ticket to the movie. But make sure that you buy it before the movie comes out, those "free tickets" are usually only valid during opening week.

That way, we can complain about the apparent flaws in the upcoming movie and still not have to hear "just give it a chance." Because we can plan on seeing the movie without having to pay for a ticket, still be giving it a chance, and not have to compromise our expectations for Hollywood not to deviate from their perfect record of consistently doing a cheap makeover on a classic. Everybody wins.

The only reason I'm considering going to go see the movie, is because of the free ticket in the next DVD that I was planning to buy anyway.