Disruptive Postings

Eddiemunster

I was going to post this to Brian Coltrane's posting under the Announcement topic, but since I'm not a moderator, I couldn't.

I would like to thank the moderators for all their hard work in keeping this forum working. I realize that doing this "side project" from the other things going on in your personal lives could be considered "another job or strain."

Of course, as some of you know, we had someone recently visit this forum who wanted to be an idiot. I know the moderators don't have time, nor wish to deal with such garbage.

Thank you for this wonderfull forum. Here's to hoping that we don't have another jackass posting here. :roll:

Eddiemunster, thank ya for the kind words. While it's true we get some riff-raff in here once in awhile, the vast majority of folk are very cool and easy to get along with.

Yeah, there's work involved in keepin' the place going, but it's a fun kind of work. ( Even if I didn't moderate here, I'd be hanging around all the time anyway.)

Besides, the team behind HazzardNet's daily operation, have been good friends for a long time. Someday, we'll get around to posting a History page about the orgins and evolutions of it all. We've had our share of fun and angst - and there's been times we've winged fry pans at each other's heads. But through it all, we've remained family. We enjoy it here, and nothing makes us happier than knowing y'all enjoy it too.

:D

Brian

Now who would ever believe that we would wing frying pans at each other? ROFL. :wink:

Eddie, thank ya for the compliments. And Brian said it better than I could have. We've been doing this for a long time, we've had fun and angst but we've remained like family (just like in Hazzard! Can I think of a better example? I think not. LOL)

We enjoy doing it, we love that everyone else likes it here and we'll keep doing it for as long as we can. 8)

MaryAnne