Anyone here interested in a little air time?

back

Okay, im a fan. we all are, bottom line is that im still quite new to the community here and public events held within. I was wondering if anyone here has been to dukefest?

The reason Why Im asking this is because i own and operate a small local radio station and have several talk shows with people ranging from S. Bishop (storyboard artist from sharktale), Keith V. (Massive collector of Hollywood props including an impressive Ghostbusters collection including a screen used proton pack) to Hank Braxtan (currently one of the top north american independent film makers to date).

And currently since i found this board ive been interested in an interveiw with a General lee replica owner/dukefest attendant. So if you dont mind going live on the AM radio band for a while and jabbering about the good ol' boys and what its like to live it ocassionally drop me a message and we'll put something special together.

im gone.

-Brad